So I’ve purposely avoided this board since Saturday as I can only imagine what was said. That being said here’s my thoughts on who to “blame”.
1. Bo had the worst game of his career. Not entirely his fault but he certainly made some bad throws and decisions.
2. Crowd noise absolutely affected the game. This completely affected the play calling and Gus HAS to do a better job not going vanilla here.
3. Defense played good but not great. In their defense, it’s hard to be great while you’re top 2 pass rushers are being held nearly every play.
4. Oline. Bad, just bad. How much was due to crowd noise? No clue but you can’t play like that and expect to win.
5. Shivers. You have to think the scuffle before the game cost him playing time. No reason for him not to get carries or a screen at the least.
Good thing it’s all fixable but the questions is will it be fixed?