Zeek

Verified Member
  • Content count

    961
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

673 Sterling

About Zeek

  • Rank
    The Wrestling Tiger
  • Birthday 07/01/1993

Profile Information

  • Interests
    Football, Wrestling, WWE, Politics, Recruiting, and Movies
  • Location
    Florida
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

767 profile views
  1. Zeek

    2019 4* RB Noah Cain

    True but him playing in Florida has to show that they are willing to travel. Heck the mom came up to see us on her own!
  2. Zeek

    2019 4* RB Noah Cain

    Good answers to honestly fair questions. I think we sit really well with him right now. It’s going to be a constant effort but I earnestly believe we have a shot here.
  3. Zeek

    2019 4* S/WR Jashawn Sheffield

    Awesome let’s bring in another one! I like him a lot. Keep the momentum!
  4. Zeek

    2019 Recruiting Thread

    That’s good to hear about the receiver numbers. Although I guess we already knew that when we took Black Lightning and you told us we were still taking another WR.
  5. Zeek

    2019 4* DE Curtis Fann (FSU)

    Defensive Line is on a roll, let’s keep it going! I’d be a big FANn of this pick up.
  6. He keeps hinting that we have a third person coming 🤔
  7. Zeek

    Disregard

    Haha thank you
  8. Some Ole Siss fan seems butt hurt on twitter saying there’s a 1% chance he signs with us and a .5% chance he would even qualify. Seems pretty sure of himself but who isn’t on Twitter?
  9. That about closes out our DL recruiting no? War Damn Eagle! This is the kinda kid I’ve been waiting to say boom for! One more Mississippi kid I wouldn’t mind picking up 😁
  10. Maybe this will help get the ball rolling for other Mississippi guys 🤭
  11. War Eagle! The 3* players are snatching their spots while they can! Really like this kid though and he should continue to climb. Room to grow!
  12. Zeek

    The Texas Talent Debate

    Not sure that this is even a debate. It's universally accepted that Texas, Florida, California are some of the best places to try and pull talent. Roughly 70% of Auburn's roster should be from Alabama and Georgia The remaining 30% should be: A few from Mississippi if they're studs, Florida, Texas, and it would be nice to drag more Louisiana kids out too. California and Texas are hard pulls and our struggle with Florida is that most of the talent is really far south or at best it's in central Florida. So what we're really left with is Alabama and Georgia talent with a sprinkle of kids from other areas; we'll never be pulling 10+ from Florida or Texas so it's almost pointless.
  13. My bad, so together our secondary is being lead by Brown/Wood Yellawood might get jealous!