Who do we complain to when one of the Mods is being a jerk

Scrambledog

Who do you speak to about rude work by the moderators. I understood the rules and you would be booted or blocked for inappropriate comments, not because one of the monitors is bored with a subject. Let that be in the hands of the readers. If they are bored, they wont read or comment. Do we have any appeals process for being jerked around?

Best possible way of doing this is send them a personal message asking why they did what they did or send a personal messages to ST.

MY post WAS NOT a complaint about the defense. Both offense and defense were mentioned. The post was about what you can see by watching slo mo, or frame by frame. I'm sorry that there was not a lot of positive things to say about the defense there. It is incredibly arrogant for a mod to remove a post because it bored him.

The best way to do it is to be a man and address the moderator you have a problem with through PM's. Tattling on the mod is not the best option. Just sayin'

Sending a professional PM to the moderator politely asking why they did what they did would be a good start. I would recommend against your current strategy. If you don't like that, al.com is only one click away

If you have a problem with a mod I ask that you sit back and think about what the problem is. Then you should remember that this site is free and not a paid site and that all the people that work here make nothing. Then you should take your complaint and forget about it, that is of course unless you still feel that in some way you deserve something for being a member of this awesome free family friendly message board. If you are going to continue to complain about decisions made by people that give their time to keep this site family friendly then you need to join AL.com. I think that you will find that we do not want trash on our site. Our mods work very hard to keep certain things from being on our site. If we(administration and Mods) don't want it on here, it can and will be deleted. It is up to our discretion. If you need any further assistance with your "problem" then please go elsewhere. Our Mods have full permission to do what they feel is right, they are human and are going to make mistakes. If you feel that you have been wronged, please pm an Admin or another mod to ask about it. No name calling of anyone is allowed here, if you do that in an open forum you will be banned immediately. I don't care how long you have been here or how dumb it was. There will be no posts about a mod being stupid dumb or any of the other four letter words that come to mind. Thanks for being a part of this site and War Eagle. I think that my fellow administrators agree with me 100%.

Archived