Wow. This site is incredible.

Aeronaut

I just want to thank the amazing, wonderful mods of this site for the amazing, wonderful content.  The writers are excellent, they write in perfect English (see the article on front, which is not embarrassing at all)

And when criticized, the mods take criticism in excellent spirit, and not delete the thread that tells them about some embarrassingly badly written article on the site's front page.

I really appreciate your great work.  Ya'll are the bacon of hope for the humanity.  Life without ya'll would be like BLT, but without bacon.

Naah dude.  It's called "sarcasm".

The main article on the main site (

SEC Writer’s and the mystical hater-aid  ----  The majority of writer’s are predicting that the Bayou Bengals will pull it out sighting LSU’s Defense as the difference maker.
)  was not exactly written very well.  I highlighted the errors and viola, my thread got deleted.

Citing errors didn't go very well with the writers of this site. 

Thanks for your input Aeronaut.  Unlike most other sites, (did I get that right?) the writers (did I get that right?) on AE are not paid writers.  The admins and mods of this site are not paid for their time and efforts to keep the site moving and within the rules of AE.  We are not perfect and we have never claimed to be.  We put the information out there and most members accept it without criticism.  I am sorry that the writers on this site do not use perfect english.  We will try to do better.  Oh, and if we don't always meet your expectations you are welcome to visit other sites.  

Thanks again for your remarks and we will take them under consideration.  

WAR EAGLE!!

I have a degree in journalism from Auburn. I will be glad to copy edit anything you want free of charge.

Thanks for the offer.  Send a PM to AUSportTalk.  WAR EAGLE BROTHER!!

This site is great now, but wait until after the season.  As good as this site is now it gets even better in January and February as signing day approaches.  You may have to quit your job in February as it can get addicting.  

Aeronaut, your an idiot. What was the point of you trying to be the grammar police anyway? This site provides plenty of awesomeness but you wanna cry about something as little as grammar mistakes. What a goobersmacker.lol.

Aeronaut should start his own site and charge $9.99 a month.  I would definately join it so I could get top of the line coverage just like you do on all the other ones.   Keep it up mods, doin a good job.

Aeronaut should start his own site and charge $9.99 a month.  I would definately join it so I could get top of the line coverage just like you do on all the other ones.   Keep it up mods, doin a good job.

Honestly, my friends, ya'll are not getting the point.    It's not about money, free or not.  I usually don't post, however I, being an Auburn graduate, take great pride in my alma mater. 

It's about the impression of my alma mater, and the standards I associate myself and hence by extension, everything related to Auburn.  If it is representing Auburn, it should be written a little carefully. 

That's all I requested in the thread I started in the morning.  Well, that thread was deleted and I wasn't even notified that someone has noted the errors.

One would think, if you genuinely wanted to be helpful, you would have PMd one of the Mods or Admins with your observations.  You didn't though, you intentionally tried to demean AE and belittle one of our writers. This is why I removed your thread.  Your intentions were seen for what they were and delt accordingly. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt.

Naah dude.  It's called "sarcasm".

The main article on the main site (

SEC Writer’s and the mystical hater-aid  ----  The majority of writer’s are predicting that the Bayou Bengals will pull it out sighting LSU’s Defense as the difference maker.
)  was not exactly written very well.  I highlighted the errors and viola, my thread got deleted.

Citing errors didn't go very well with the writers of this site.   

Wow, just wow. I read the insight on the website for content, not grammar. Thanks AE!

129175631043689250.gif

Very elitist Aeronaut. You might want to read this verse.

Romans 12:3

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

It is so nice to have members like Aeronaut around. Thanks for joining the site, enjoy AL.com, You broke rule #1, openly bashing any mods on the site. I said it the other day, immediate ban if you do this openly. If you have a problem or question please let someone know via PM's. That is the way to handle things. Thanks so much for an example Aeronaut.

Wow!  It sure is disheartening to get on here after a wonderful (and very successful, I might add) weekend away and see this little gem of a thread.  Thanks to the majority of you who actually appreciate the work our writers and mods put in on our own time.  Good riddance, Mr. Aeronaut!  WDE!!!

Archived