CLEAN THE FORUM!!!

Blizz5307

Can we please get rid of all the separate posts for the Cam situation? Everytime one little thing comes up 50 people post their opinion on it in SEPERATE threads. You can hardly find anything else to read besides these threads. There needs to be an official opinions thread on the Cam situation or something because this is getting out of hand. Mods... Do something. This is your job. Delete these threads or merge them. Something needs to be done.

Thanks,

Blizz

Can we please get rid of all the separate posts for the Cam situation? Everytime one little thing comes up 50 people post their opinion on it in SEPERATE threads. You can hardly find anything else to read besides these threads. There needs to be an official opinions thread on the Cam situation or something because this is getting out of hand. Mods... Do something. This is your job. Delete these threads or merge them. Something needs to be done.

Thanks,

Blizz

WTH do you think we've been doing!  Imagine us not doing anything.  You're welcome.  :banghead:

Well, from what I see... Having to go back 15 pages to find 5 or 6 threads not about the Cam situation... Yeah, that's pretty bad. This needs official threads that everyone can voice their opinion in instead of everyone having their own separate thread. Just my two cents...

I'm not seeing any Auburn football or recruiting forum. Is there a server problem or are the Mods and Web support personnel at work trying to clean up what has quickly become a mess? I am assuming the latter so thanks in advance but is there any estimate when we will be back to business as usual. (I started to say ... back to normal - but are any of us really normal.)

Not sure why you can't see those forums. I can see and get into them fine. They were made members only earlier today. When did you become a member?

Archived