Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

Quote from Will Collier and supported by (Every credible Rivals poster posting thereafter)

"They have taken their best shot and it is a misfire.  Starting tomorrow, it's our turn.  And all hell is coming with us!"

War Eagle my friends!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means keep your eyes open tomorrow for an AU sponsored response.  It should be hard to miss.  These guys are not one's to post "opinions".  When they speak it is time to listen.

War Eagle!  Rally round the family!

Wake me when this is over.....or just in time for kickoff Saturday! I don't really wanna hear anything else about this situation. Let's just beat the dawgs, briefly celebrate winning the west and then turn our attention to the turds.

I don't mean to be stupid. But what does this mean?

I don't know either but at this point let's go with it...WDE!

Yeah, I don't know either. Kinda scares me. Is he implying that WE know stuff and our about to spill some beans?? I can't take much more of this. My head's about to explode!

I don't mean to be stupid. But what does this mean?

I don't know either but at this point let's go with it...WDE!

Yeah, I don't know either. Kinda scares me. Is he implying that WE know stuff and our about to spill some beans?? I can't take much more of this. My head's about to explode!

Forget about your head my whole body is.  :-X

It implies that we are getting ready to reveal what is really going on.  There have been some lame ducks thrown up in the air this past week and we are sitting with a clear line of sight and an automatic shotgun...

Quote from Will Collier and supported by (Every credible Rivals poster posting thereafter)

"They have taken their best shot and it is a misfire.  Starting tomorrow, it's our turn.  And all hell is coming with us!"

War Eagle my friends!

I hope.  Chizik sounds happy on Tiger talk.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/allaccess/index.html

MODS-Please confirm this quote from RIVALS

Guys to add a little credibility research my name and posts.  I am the guy who told the people who were upset with our compliance office related to basketball (a couple of weeks ago) to back off. I also tried to explain what a great guy Rich McGlynn (compliance) was and that he is a true Auburn man.  I still think I was right.

Archived