Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

NP. Of course everyone is free to form their own opinions and conclusions, and nobody is completely sure when this will break, but its starting to get out there. 

My info has come from the confirmation of a staff member on the AUC message forum. No official story has been written about it yet.

There is a lot of stuff off AUC that I dont want to post just because I don't feel morally right doing so due to it being premium content, but I think if you create an account then you might get 7 days free. You would have to check on that though.

It isn't right to post it, and we appreciate your position. I think it's also against the rules on this forum.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have gone through all 26 pages and I don't know how many posts to find out I don't know any more now than I did yesterday, which wasn't much. I just hope AU and the Newtons will get closure on this. I hope whatever happens will galvanize this team to a fine edge and unleash HELL on our last two opponents. WDE.

:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

Guest shirley4au9

Wake me when this is over.....or just in time for kickoff Saturday! I don't really wanna hear anything else about this situation. Let's just beat the dawgs, briefly celebrate winning the west and then turn our attention to the turds.

I've been unaware of the allegations, my daughter had a kidney transplant October 22 with complications. All focus on her. All is good with her now, so on to this saga. I want our team to remain focused and allow this to play out. I'M ALL IN! I don't believe for one minute, CGC and JJ would allow Cam to play if this is true. War Eagle!  :believe:

Guest shirley4au9

In other words, Rogers probably told Cecil he could get him a bunch of cash if Cam went to State.  Cecil didn't ask for it.  He received an unsolicited offer.  He told Auburn about it.   Our guys went WHOA.  We need to tell the SEC about this if we are going to recruit you.  NCAA talked with the Newton's and cleared it.  That would be my guess.

If you're right it would make my year.   This idea makes perfect since with the Dye comment, CGC comments and Cam's comments.  Oh Lord let it be true.

^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

some of you people are beyond delusional.

there is no grand conspiracy....

Somebody or somebodies fouled up big time...it just remains to be seen how, when and if AU will be affected.

End of story.

And save yourself the "bammer" tag that you fix to those who don't buy into delusion and unicorn farts, my masters degree and time and money spent at AU will disagree

Wake me when this is over.....or just in time for kickoff Saturday! I don't really wanna hear anything else about this situation. Let's just beat the dawgs, briefly celebrate winning the west and then turn our attention to the turds.

I've been unaware of the allegations, my daughter had a kidney transplant October 22 with complications. All focus on her. All is good with her now, so on to this saga. I want our team to remain focused and allow this to play out. I'M ALL IN! I don't believe for one minute, CGC and JJ would allow Cam to play if this is true. War Eagle!  :believe:

Good to hear your daughter is doing well shirley. This is Days of Our Lives SEC Style....

Somebody or somebodies fouled up big time...it just remains to be seen how, when and if AU will be affected.

End of story.

And save yourself the "bammer" tag that you fix to those who don't buy into delusion and unicorn farts, my masters degree and time and money spent at AU will disagree

Be careful being objective around here.

More ESPN hits this morning.  Auburn needs to make a stand and make a stand now.  Its obvious someone did something wrong here.  Let us know what it is.  I don't want to hear it from ESPN, Turds, or MooState.  I want to hear it from Auburn.  It may be bad, but Auburn will continue to be Auburn and we will continue to love it.  This is hurting our season though, even if Auburn is 100% clean.  I'll cross my fingers for some resolve this morning. 

Happy Friday.  We're still with #2.

I've been unaware of the allegations, my daughter had a kidney transplant October 22 with complications. All focus on her. All is good with her now, so on to this saga.

Best to you and your daughter Shirley.  My three-year-old daughter was diagnosed with a treatable cancer a few weeks ago and we've been dealing with chemo and hospital visits.  This has just been such a wacky year for me.  All this Newton stuff pales in comparison, but it sure doesn't make me feel better!  Holding onto Auburn not sitting Cam as a good sign.

Best to you and your daughter Shirley.  My three-year-old daughter was diagnosed with a treatable cancer a few weeks ago and we've been dealing with chemo and hospital visits.  This has just been such a wacky year for me.  All this Newton stuff pales in comparison, but it sure doesn't make me feel better!   Holding onto Auburn not sitting Cam as a good sign.

So sorry to hear that Atl. I'll keep your daughter in my prayers. God Bless her!

I did sleep well and worked out this morning, but I don't know that feel any better.  Seemed to be a lot of good news swirling about 10pm last night and now it is not the case?  Are we still expecting news today that would beneficial to Auburn and the Newtons?

The rivals guys and a few 'reputable' folks on other boards think so.  Phillip Marshall doesn't seem so sparky.  If it wasn't before 7 am, I'd be asking where all the AE mods are, but as late as those guys were up last night I wouldn't expect to hear any news from them one way or another.  Where you at, Mayor!!??  :D

I am a mod that stays up all night, (Due to working a 3rd shift for now), and I have no "insider" info like ST or Mayor.  I just help keep the boards clean.  I do caution that the scout/rivals stuff may not be as great as some think. 

:dunno:

I heard a Bammer started these rumors to fk with us

Can you blame them?  They suck at football, but they're great at being classless morons.

Gotta go with your strengths.

I appreciate what you do Tungsten.  I was referring more to the ST, Mayor, etc crew.  I hope things are not as they seem.  I really don't.  This is why I'm emphatic as saying Auburn needs to make a stand and make a stand now.

End of story.

Be careful being objective around here.

More ESPN hits this morning.  Auburn needs to make a stand and make a stand now.  Its obvious someone did something wrong here.  Let us know what it is.  I don't want to hear it from ESPN, Turds, or MooState.  I want to hear it from Auburn.  It may be bad, but Auburn will continue to be Auburn and we will continue to love it.  This is hurting our season though, even if Auburn is 100% clean.  I'll cross my fingers for some resolve this morning. 

Happy Friday.  We're still with #2.

I think I'm in the same boat as you Wellsheit.  I went to bed hoping the Rival's rumors were going to be accurate but the media outlets are not backing off the Cecil asking for money part of the story.  ESPN is now "insinuating" that the NCAA may be asking Auburn to sit Cam.  None of this can be good for us.  I am still very hopeful that Auburn is the hero in this situation but I think we are going to be a victim of it.

War Eagle and Beat Georgia.

Archived