Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

well, I am sure this guy is now saying it will be next week and just hoping he gets proven right.  garbage if you ask me.  This guy knows nothing more than any other guy cruising Twitter or message boards.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope us "unleashing hell" involves a lot more than the "no comment" about our QB.

The phrase "no comment" is hell to a reporter looking for a story

I've been dealing with insomnia, heartburn, headaches, nausea, and anxiety since this crap started last week, and I've been living and dying by this lifeline of a website, but I'm growing weak from the deafening silence.  Someone out there PLEASE pump some life into me, because my brain is fried from the soap opera this has become.  Someone had said Auburn was going to break this thing wide open today, but so far all I have heard is.... "no comment". WTH????

:pcprobs::dunno::banghead: :'(

I guess that feller on Auburnsports.com lost all of his credibility.  What a great fire back and we took hell with us!

IF  it is going to happen.........

I started a "IF it happens, lets figure out what time it will" thread  last night.  Some of you may have had time to read it.

It was promptly deleted, (no hard feelings from me)  Not sure why tho.  I assumed the mods thought it would start a rumor if anyone saw a time written,  even though I used my analitical skills to make a guess,  and clearly stated that.  NOW, I am wondering and hoping I was right.

well my guess was wrong.  I had 3:00- 3:30.

Archived