Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll believe this rumor.  I'll believe it because it's the only rumor I've heard in the last week that I want to be true.  Now, will someone have a presser tomorrow? Either from the SEC or Auburn?

Yes from Auburn. 

off topic, but afe, how long have you been a SUPERMOD?

Only a week.   ;D

well congrats. BTW, what additional power comes with SUPERMOD status?

I can do this    :zapbama:

I'll believe this rumor.  I'll believe it because it's the only rumor I've heard in the last week that I want to be true.  Now, will someone have a presser tomorrow? Either from the SEC or Auburn?

Yes from Auburn. 

off topic, but afe, how long have you been a SUPERMOD?

nice  :thumbsup:

Only a week.   ;D

well congrats. BTW, what additional power comes with SUPERMOD status?

I can do this    :zapbama:

Yes from Auburn. 

Any time specified?

Man im about 21 pages too late, sucks having this time difference i go to bed when the juicy stuff happens.

Well, heres to us getting off the hook i guess! WDE

Man im about 21 pages too late, sucks having this time difference i go to bed when the juicy stuff happens.

Well, heres to us getting off the hook i guess! WDE

hahaha stupid pond getting in the way of timely information.    :tease:

I merged several threads about "big news" tomorrow.  If there is any confusion, blame me.  Just getting rid of some of the front page clutter.

Thanks.

:wedance:

The Eagle soars tomorrow!!

Do you know something A4E?  ;)

Nothing beyond a shadow of doubt but I'm hearing the same thing from more than a couple areas.  We will see.  

WAR EAGLE!!

The Eagle soars tomorrow!!

Do you know something A4E?  ;)

Nothing beyond a shadow of doubt but I'm hearing the same thing from more than a couple areas.  We will see.  

WAR EAGLE!!

Ok, I'm hoping and praying that you and a few others are right and that something big ( that is good for both Auburn and the Newtons) is going to happen tomorrow. Thank you for everything, and War Eagle!!

I feel really good about this one guys!!!!!!!!!! It's about time we have a good day! Our team is going to come out super fired up Saturday! JHS is going to be rockin! The country is not even ready for what's about to happen!

WAR EAGLE! :)

:believe:  :we:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :we:  :believe:

Archived