Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anybody a member at auburnundercover? Because it seems that they know something, but I can't read all of the posts there since I'm not a member? Can anyone summarize what's going on over there?

from what i gather reading on other boards PM is warnin people not to get their hopes to high

is anybody a member at auburnundercover? Because it seems that they know something, but I can't read all of the posts there since I'm not a member? Can anyone summarize what's going on over there?

from what i gather reading on other boards PM is warnin people not to get their hopes to high

there it is. In fact, i'm gonna lower mine even more.

Oh, ok, not something I wanted to hear, but what can you do. This is one rollercoaster, I don't know how much more I can take, lol. Thank you though for the response, War Eagle!

I'm not trying to be amood kill at all, i hope we come smelling like a rose tomorrow...but alot of folks are having fun at our expense right now and even pulling quotes off of our board...lets just tone it down and see what happens

there it is. In fact, i'm gonna lower mine even more.

Me too.

All those who logged off happy better enjoy it while it lasts.

I feel like :'(

I'm not trying to be amood kill at all, i hope we come smelling like a rose tomorrow...but alot of folks are having fun at our expense right now and even pulling quotes off of our board...lets just tone it down and see what happens

Oh, ok, I understand. I'm like alot of people on here, I'm very cautiously optimistic, but until I see or hear these statements tomorrow, I will reserve elation. Again, thank you for your comments, War Eagle!

I think some bammers are having fun with us.

They think it's funny that a young man's life could be irreparably harmed.

They can go to hell. :zapbama:

Maybe this board should stay closed to new members until this is over. I wish they couldn't even read here.

I think some bammers are having fun with us.

They think it's funny that a young man's life could be irreparably harmed.

They can go to hell. :zapbama:

Maybe this board should stay closed to new members until this is over. I wish they couldn't even read here.

To late, weve been punked it looks like.. :zapbama:

There are far more than just a few of them on here. I just went to that TD link and read all that crap. REALLY PISSED now.

How pathetic does someone have to be to do that kind of crap?

Keep in mind if the NCAA is going public with anything negative then it will be before 1430 today (24 hours before the game).   I am expecting another positive article about Auburn this morning kinda like Doyles from CBS.  However, I would not be surprised to hear from Auburn or the SEC in a 'formal' press conference.  :rolleyes:

Going back through the thread,looks like you can see who the trolls are,not going to name names,because I could be wrong.Lots of trolls probably never posted,just had eyeballs on everything,and cut and pasted.

I am a member of AuburnUndercover.

A staff member of Auburn Undercover has confirmed that something BIG is going down, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It DOES NOT involve Auburn, but will be VERY big.

Don't think Collier is a "troll" and he said we are basically letting loose tomorrow and hell is following. Might not be the big shebang everybody got worked up about, but I think something very positive will happen tomorrow. I don't think Coach Chizik saying "Cam is eligible at Auburn" is what Collier was implying either. Where did all this getting punked by bammers come from?

I am a member of AuburnUndercover.

A staff member of Auburn Undercover has confirmed that something BIG is going down, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It DOES NOT involve Auburn, but will be VERY big.

Have to ask,when you say does not  involve AU,does that include the Newtons?

Archived