Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

I am a member of AuburnUndercover.

A staff member of Auburn Undercover has confirmed that something BIG is going down, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It DOES NOT involve Auburn, but will be VERY big.

I don't know if it has been post on one of the 20+ pages but the just of what I got was that the FBI and NCAA is about to bust some agent pay for play rings up and hang a bunch of people involved. Seems like they are trying to say Auburn is help the bust and is not in trouble at all. But I don't know.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think Collier is a "troll" and he said we are basically letting loose tomorrow and hell is following. Might not be the big shebang everybody got worked up about, but I think something very positive will happen tomorrow. I don't think Coach Chizik saying "Cam is eligible at Auburn" is what Collier was implying either. Where did all this getting punked by bammers come from?

A staff member of Auburn Undercover has confirmed that something BIG is going down, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It DOES NOT involve Auburn, but will be VERY big.

;D                                          :timeout:    set...hike....... :tdau:

Don't think Collier is a "troll" and he said we are basically letting loose tomorrow and hell is following. Might not be the big shebang everybody got worked up about, but I think something very positive will happen tomorrow. I don't think Coach Chizik saying "Cam is eligible at Auburn" is what Collier was implying either. Where did all this getting punked by bammers come from?

Alot of regualrs here have seen all of getting excited about this new news and cut and pasting all over the net.From what I gather

sorry that made no sence,Im very tired.Some bammers have cyt and pasted this thread  on various web sites,having a good chuckle..

so...Will there be any statement from the university tomorrow or was that part of the joke.

Who knows?  The internet is partly to blame for a lot of our distress. Posters are making up stuff just to see us have a meltdown.

The rumors of audio came from a bammer board, and there's no telling how much of what's out there is true or not now. It's all suspect IMHO.

I'm just gonna rely on the MODs here, and what we can weasle out of PM's blog.

Alot of regualrs here have seen all of getting excited about this new news and cut and pasting all over the net.From what I gather

Just don't let them know you care or they will have something else to tickle themselves over.

A few pages back in this thread, there is a link to a TigerDroppings thread where a bammer has been going on Auburn sites (this one included) and getting us to believe something huge was happening in our favor tomorrow. If you go to that link, there are multiple fans of various teams that admit they on here stirring the pot.

Have to ask,when you say does not  involve AU,does that include the Newtons?

The status of Cam Newton is not 100% certain. I should have said this story will not involve AU or Cam Newton.

A few pages back in this thread, there is a link to a TigerDroppings thread where a bammer has been going on Auburn sites (this one included) and getting us to believe something huge was happening in our favor tomorrow. If you go to that link, there are multiple fans of various teams that admit they on here stirring the pot.

A staff member from Auburn Undercover has confirmed something big is going to happen soon. Will it be good for Auburn? I dont know, but it wont be bad.

All I can say is what I've read.

Just don't let them know you care or they will have something else to tickle themselves over.

It JUST SHOWS THAT THAT GUYS ARE SORRY,DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THEY THINK :zapbama::thumbsup:

A staff member from Auburn Undercover has confirmed something big is going to happen. Will it be good for Auburn? I dont know, but it wont be bad.

All I can say is what I've read.

Guess we'll just have to see  ;D Hope so. We all need some sort of closure.

From the bammers. They've been posting here,and then going elsewhere and laughing about what they're doing.

I personally saw the audio post on another forum. I'm not saying there isn't audio, but they were talking about it on a bammer board a day before we even knew about it. How did they know that was coming out? Did a poster make it up and somebody ran with it?

I'm not saying AUC is incorrect. I do know it's a trustworthy site. I'm just saying that bammers have been posting stuff here to get us upset.

Think about it...if Auburn is going to release "something" or have a press conference it will more than likely be positive....why would they release negative info 24 hours before the biggest game of the year to date.......If anything negative is released today it will be from the goons who have released "old info" for the past week......There will be positive info today along with continued negative allegations.....

It has now become a chess game with multiple players.....the NCAA are the only ones that can lay the king down officially......

The status of Cam Newton is not 100% certain. I should have said this story will not involve AU or Cam Newton.

So,the big story wont have anything to do with AU/CAM/ I dont get it.sorry man my brain isnt working to well right now :laugh:

From here on out everyone take any rumor not from with a reputable name with a big grain of salt...not that you shouldn't already. There are just too many pathetic people out there who are having a field trying to make us miserable. Keep in mind kind of fan bases we are dealing with. Just take comfort that we have the front runner for the heisman (who is eligible to play), and are on track for a NC. Just let the rest of the haters hater.

So,the big story wont have anything to do with AU/CAM/ I dont get it.sorry man my brain isnt working to well right now :laugh:

It deals with schools (not AU) participating in pay-to-play schemes.

It deals with schools (not AU) participating in pay-to-play schemes.

Thanks for the clarification man. :we:

NP. Of course everyone is free to form their own opinions and conclusions, and nobody is completely sure when this will break, but its starting to get out there. 

My info has come from the confirmation of a staff member on the AUC message forum. No official story has been written about it yet.

There is a lot of stuff off AUC that I dont want to post just because I don't feel morally right doing so due to it being premium content, but I think if you create an account then you might get 7 days free. You would have to check on that though.

So, in your opinion Miden, does Cam play Saturday, from what you gather?

Yes

Ok, sorry if I'm not keeping up minute by minute, it's getting really late and I'm really tired, lol. If I can ask you one more thing, do you think Cam's elgible for the rest of the reason?

From here on out everyone take any rumor not from with a reputable name with a big grain of salt...not that you shouldn't already. There are just too many pathetic people out there who are having a field trying to make us miserable. Keep in mind kind of fan bases we are dealing with. Just take comfort that we have the front runner for the heisman (who is eligible to play), and are on track for a NC. Just let the rest of the haters hater.

Everything about this story has gotten completely out of control. Between the internet and the unscrupulous fameho media there's no way to contain it...... :-X

I will say this....my family member who is an AU Booster...the good kind with no dirty dealings btw......knows nothing and hasn't been able to find out much more than we know already. I don't think Auburn is leaking much of anything. It's pretty tight lipped down there.

Yes

Ok, sorry if I'm not keeping up minute by minute, it's getting really late and I'm really tired, lol. If I can ask you one more thing, do you think Cam's elgible for the rest of the reason?

From what I've read, Auburn still feels Cam Newton is eligible.

When I get a chance to pay memberships up to the other forum sites like rivals and all. I am go to dog the Auburn haters out. The Auburn fans on those sites can't argue worth a crap. The crap the haters are posting is so stupid and the Auburn fans make themselves look dumb and it is giving us a bad name.

Yes

From what I've read, Auburn still feels Cam Newton is eligible.

Ok, thank you for your replies and posts. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm nagging you with questions, I'm just wanting to know what's going on, like the rest of us here, and since I'm not a member at any of the premium sites, I feel left out of the know, lol. Anyways, thank you again, and hopefully we'll receive some good news tomorrow. Goodnight, and War Eagle!

Archived