Sleep well tonight Auburn Fans

BurtonJ20

ESPN:  "New twist on Cam Newton story."  Coming up soon on ESPN if it's not on their website already.

I hope its not that ESPN has the tapes.

Naa, I think they may try to backtrack.  I don't think there are any tapes because we would've heard about them because Mods and other "people in the know" on here are about 16-24 hours ahead of ESPN....... at all times

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN:  "New twist on Cam Newton story."  Coming up soon on ESPN if it's not on their website already.

I hope its not that ESPN has the tapes.

No way, I can assure you the message boards would have exploded by now if that was the case.

I need another cup of coffee.....maybe a little shot of Baileys too.

some of you people are beyond delusional.

there is no grand conspiracy....

Somebody or somebodies fouled up big time...it just remains to be seen how, when and if AU will be affected.

End of story.

And save yourself the "bammer" tag that you fix to those who don't buy into delusion and unicorn farts, my masters degree and time and money spent at AU will disagree

It's nice to know I'm not the only one on this board interested in reason and objectivity.

Somebody or somebodies fouled up big time...it just remains to be seen how, when and if AU will be affected.

End of story.

And save yourself the "bammer" tag that you fix to those who don't buy into delusion and unicorn farts, my masters degree and time and money spent at AU will disagree

It's nice to know I'm not the only one on this board interested in reason and objectivity.

to think that you are the only one is not being very objective or reasonable.

End of story.

to think that you are the only one is not being very objective or reasonable.

Fair enough.  But we're a pretty clear minority.

End of story.

Surely you don't think you are the only poster with a masters degree who has spent a lot of money at Auburn.  It has been confirmed that a masters degree, even from Auburn, and spending a lot of money there doesn't make one any more intelligent than most others on the board. Some just look at the dark side and some the bright side. That does not make either side delusional or wrong.

well you guys can believe Billy Joe Bobby's comments who posts on a Rivals site as a wanna be reporter.  I am gonna wait till it happens.  No reason to get my hopes up. 

I guess that feller on Auburnsports.com lost all of his credibility.  What a great fire back and we took hell with us!

IF  it is going to happen.........

I started a "IF it happens, lets figure out what time it will" thread  last night.  Some of you may have had time to read it.

It was promptly deleted, (no hard feelings from me)  Not sure why tho.  I assumed the mods thought it would start a rumor if anyone saw a time written,  even though I used my analitical skills to make a guess,  and clearly stated that.  NOW, I am wondering and hoping I was right.

Archived