La'el Collins

Rabern57

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I hear, Greg Robinson has been working him hard, and is the reason Collins is giving AU a look... Probably a long shot, but still a shot.

From what I hear, Greg Robinson has been working him hard, and is the reason Collins is giving AU a look... Probably a long shot, but still a shot.

Lets just hope GR turns him and not the other way around.

I wonder if they let you have visitors for the SECCG or NCG. If so thats when we can make some big head way.

Not officially.  They are welcome to attend the games but they have to pay their own way and buy their own tickets.

Can you imagine the epic meltdown that would occur if Auburn came away with Collins and Robinson? LSpoo would freak out. They justified the loss of Robinson with getting Collins. Still unlikely though. lol

Heard he may consider coming back again for another visit

The turd game is away so most likely after the season. Wonder if he wants an iphone(lol joke, mods modify if it's out of line)?

New Rivals piece by JLee on Collins. He says he had a GREAT time and was VERY impressed with every aspect of the team, including the Tigers' offense. He was most impressed with the coaches though. He said that Coaches Chizik, Malzahn, and Grimes were more than just coaches, and that they were like "mentors, like dads, fathers, people you can be around and make you feel like you are at home." Collins also feels that the AU staff could prepare him for the NFL. He says that the AU coaches said everything that he was hoping they would, and that he likes the fact that he would have a GREAT chance to see early playing time next year! He remains committed to LSU, but Collins says that AU has given him A LOT to think about, and that they are not out of it yet!

This is DEFINITELY one to keep a close eye on.

Don't they change the person's status if they are committed to one school and take an official to another school?

I hope I am wrong and he is wavering, but I think that is the reason for the change.

War Eagle!

Don't they change the person's status if they are committed to one school and take an official to another school?

I hope I am wrong and he is wavering, but I think that is the reason for the change.

War Eagle!

No. Brent Calloway visited and he is still soild Bama even though he talk good about us.

I don't think he flips, being in Baton Rouge and all, but I would love it.  The who's would absolutely explode.  Having him is how they have been dealing with Robinson possibly not coming, saying "Robinson knows he wouldn't start at LT because of Collins, so it's ok, he just wants to play and couldn't do it here."  The meltdown would be epic.  Still, once he gets home, I imagine he'll feel better about the home team, just happens.

I don't think he flips, being in Baton Rouge and all, but I would love it.  The who's would absolutely explode.  Having him is how they have been dealing with Robinson possibly not coming, saying "Robinson knows he wouldn't start at LT because of Collins, so it's ok, he just wants to play and couldn't do it here."  The meltdown would be epic.  Still, once he gets home, I imagine he'll feel better about the home team, just happens.

Yeah but his comments were all about the NFL and Offense and LSU ain't got anything to offer compared to us. Also the Home pressure ain't going to be as bad because Reed helped out Greg. And I promise you that is something Greg and Collins talked about and with Greg favoring us he would have said "we'll do it together" which will help us out alot. Also he brought up playing time and we are losing our whole line just about.

Archived