I need some opinions

wadechristopher

I already have two IB tickets in the AU section. I have a chance to get two club level seats for the game. If the weather was going to stay like it is I would absolutely sit in the AU section. If you had a chance to get two club level seats and a chance to be out of the possible rain what would you do? Would you stay in the AU section or sit out of the possible rain and wind in club level?

....or you could send me the club level seats, either way.  I will scream my head off and make the bammers feel uncomfortable...

Just let me know how you want to work it  ;D

Just make sure that Auburn fans get the other two, no matter where you sit...We are going to be rocking that place Friday night!!!  After the game, I have a feeling it is going to be a GOOD NIGHT!!!

:wareagle:

Sit in the Auburn section.  You'll smell like turds after the game if you don't.

It's nice to have these kinds of challenges!

I think you take the chance on rain.  Take a poncho and a warm jacket and sit among the family in the AU section...and, of course, send me the tickets!  thumbsup.gif

And I promise to let augirl sit in the other seat.  wink.gif

War Eagle!

Ya'll just look at it this way....

Sending me to the IB will be a HUGE benefit to the AU family.....

I am a loudmouth.  Enough said.  I can scream for 20 people, at minimum! 

Take a chance on the rain to be with your family.  I watched the 2000 IB from the warmth of my living room even though I had a ticket.  I let my uncle have the ticket.  They were A-club tickets and I decided I would rather watch the game on TV than to sit in the freezing rain with a bunch of Bama fans.  I apologize to my brother who had to weather that one alone.

Take all of the tickets.  Sell the ones you don't want to Auburn fans.  Do not let them go to UAT fans.  That would be two less turds and two more AU fans.

I don't care....I just want tickets to get me into Satan's lair.  

Then I will try to eventually worm my way over to the AU section and hope they take pity on me and let me squeeze in ;D

Take all of the tickets.  Sell the ones you don't want to Auburn fans.  Do not let them go to UAT fans.  That would be two less turds and two more AU fans.

^^^THIS^^^^ 

We need all the AU family we can get in that stadium!

Are you a person who gets sick after sitting out in a cold rain (I am)? If so, go to the Club level. If not, stay in the Auburn section. It's worth a little discomfort to be surrounded by family and not have to put up with bammer crap.

Remember the (2000 I think) iron bowl?  I had an Auburn fleece on and blue jeans.  It began to rain before the game and then the rain turned to sleet during the game.  My fleece froze and I have never been colder in my whole life.  My whiskey didnt even do the trick!  The Auburn family surrounding me made it one of the most fun games I've ever been to anyway!  I stuck it out and we WON 9-0!!!!!  How very sad I would of been if I wouldnt of stuck through that for my team!!!!!!  SIT IN THE AUBURN SECTION IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!  :wareagle:

Well, I would sit in the club section and be the loudest Auburn fan they have ever seen in their lives.  Body paint, AU shaker, orange hair, the whole nine yards.  However, when talking to the bammer fans around you be very nice & polite.  Don't talk trash or anything.  They will not know how to respond.

Remember the (2000 I think) iron bowl?  I had an Auburn fleece on and blue jeans.  It began to rain before the game and then the rain turned to sleet during the game.  My fleece froze and I have never been colder in my whole life.  My whiskey didnt even do the trick!  The Auburn family surrounding me made it one of the most fun games I've ever been to anyway!  I stuck it out and we WON 9-0!!!!!  How very sad I would of been if I wouldnt of stuck through that for my team!!!!!!  SIT IN THE AUBURN SECTION IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!   :wareagle:

I remember this...the ice game.  I was in turdaloosa for that game, but was not in the stadium.  The weather was extremely nasty!

Remember the (2000 I think) iron bowl?  I had an Auburn fleece on and blue jeans.  It began to rain before the game and then the rain turned to sleet during the game.  My fleece froze and I have never been colder in my whole life.  My whiskey didnt even do the trick!  The Auburn family surrounding me made it one of the most fun games I've ever been to anyway!  I stuck it out and we WON 9-0!!!!!  How very sad I would of been if I wouldnt of stuck through that for my team!!!!!!  SIT IN THE AUBURN SECTION IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!   :wareagle:

I remember this...the ice game.  I was in turdaloosa for that game, but was not in the stadium.  The weather was extremely nasty!

That game was miserable, except for the fact Auburn won!!

That game was miserable, except for the fact Auburn won!!

Yes, it was horrible.  As I said earlier, I gave up my ticket becasue I didnt want to take off work to go sit  in the freezing rain surrounded by bammers, becasue that is where my tickets were, right in the middle of all the former players and their families.  That was the fall before I transferred to Auburn.  I don't know if i would make the same choice today.  I hate to miss a game given the opportunity to go, but I also do not like crowds anymore.  especially those in turdville.

You are Wade Christopher, you can take them all.  Sit in the Auburn section if the weather is nice or sit in the club level seats if it is raining.  Either way............................. :we:

Archived