Jeremy Hill

gpharper

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I am not mistaken, Jeremy Hill visited AU for the UGA game. I don't recall seeing any articles written on his visit. Could this be a Deangelo Benton type situation??

Not a Deangelo Benton situation because he is openly wavering. JH just decommitted from LSU and said he wants to take his visits. This could potentially open up some different scenarios. I imagine we would entertain one of his visits and we could become a serious player but for the most part, bama is very interested (and vice versa, he visited bama this past weekend) which gives the impression they might not feel so great about landing Crowell. JH is a bruiser and definitely fits the mold of a big back. I've been very busy lately but just thought I would pass this on while I had a chance... Think maybe GR has put in a good word for the good guys?

Isn't Hill and Collins teammates?

Yes but from what I understand, Collins is pretty solid with LSU and Hill is opening up to the idea of playing at UAT. I don't see us signing either but it could have an effect on us...

What the hell, how many running backs is Alabama going to get this year? They are going to get Hill along with Hart and get the other kid to play at LB?

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly then it means: Saban is upset that Crowell is sniffing around AU. Saban asks Hart for his interest(to which Bonehead blabs around the net). Hart says he's interested(Rich Rod hammer) and Bonehead runs around screaming it from the rooftops. Saban covering his 6 since Hart is also looking around now and asks Jeremy Hill his interest. To which Hill replies yeah I'm interested.

In summation: Saban doesn't like his commits visiting the rival school. Is looking for Crowell's replacement.

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly then it means: Saban is upset that Crowell is sniffing around AU. Saban asks Hart for his interest(to which Bonehead blabs around the net). Hart says he's interested(Rich Rod hammer) and Bonehead runs around screaming it from the rooftops. Saban covering his 6 since Hart is also looking around now and asks Jeremy Hill his interest. To which Hill replies yeah I'm interested.

In summation: Saban doesn't like his commits visiting the rival school. Is looking for Crowell's replacement.

Ome problem there. None of those guys were or are committed to UAT.

This makes me think that maybe hart isnt all bama.

Rivals said this morning that Hart is now looking at Florida over Alabama.....If he doesn't sign with Michigan.

That is even more perplexing to me since I thought Blakely was the reason he didnt want to come to Auburn.  oh well ... kids  :rolleyes:

Just read Jeremy Hill is visiting this weekend...MODS, recruiting "experts", what do you think?

Is a possibility for sure, especially with us making a move for La'el Collins. But don't forget about Huggins, Crowell and Calloway

I swear if Bama ends up with Hart, Crowell, and Hill something is just plain wrong with this world

You know thats not going to happen... Bama could not even utilize Richardson and Ingram this year.

If all those guys go to Bama it would be laughable.

I swear if Bama ends up with Hart, Crowell, and Hill something is just plain wrong with this world

You know thats not going to happen... Bama could not even utilize Richardson and Ingram this year.

If all those guys go to Bama it would be laughable.

agree. It woon't happen. hill will probably stay with LSU and Hart and Crowell aren't sold on bama either

Do y'all guys think if he goes to bama that it will help our chances with Collins? I already know Collins has quite a bit of interest already

I don't think so but it might. I would be shocked if Collins doesn't sign with LSU but you never know what can happen. It seems Hill is a lot more open to the idea of going somewhere else, especially bama if not LSU. Maybe we can give Hill a lot to think about this weekend and they both want to come to AU!

Archived