Jeremy Hill

gpharper

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting quote from Hill talking about Collins:

"He gave me a heads up (on Auburn). We are actually coming back up here in January (on unofficial visits). He's definitely still interested in Auburn. There is a great chance we end up at the same college. We talk about that everyday. We'll just see how things play out and figure that out on Signing Day."

"He gave me a heads up (on Auburn). We are actually coming back up here in January (on unofficial visits). He's definitely still interested in Auburn. There is a great chance we end up at the same college. We talk about that everyday. We'll just see how things play out and figure that out on Signing Day."

I am not ST but if they are taking an UV in January paying their own way to get here then I say we have a better than 50% chance of getting them.

I am not ST but if they are taking an UV in January paying their own way to get here then I say we have a better than 50% chance of getting them.

^^^This.  I'm not sure I want to try and slap a percentage on it.  But paying their own way to come visit says a lot more to me than any ambiguously deflecting quote given to a pay site.  If they show up here in January, it looks like we'll be in great shape.

^^^This.  I'm not sure I want to try and slap a percentage on it.  But paying their own way to come visit says a lot more to me than any ambiguously deflecting quote given to a pay site.  If they show up here in January, it looks like we'll be in great shape.

And if they come up for the 3rd weekend in January which BigBird says is going to be even a bigger weekend than this one was, then to quote the greatest college football announcer of all time in Keith Jackson...WHOAAAAAAA NELLY!!!!

And if they come up for the 3rd weekend in January which BigBird says is going to be even a bigger weekend than this one was, then to quote the greatest college football announcer of all time in Kieth Jackson...WHOAAAAAAA NELLY!!!!

Right on both counts!

keithjackson_display_image.jpg?1292553924

What the hell, how many running backs is Alabama going to get this year? They are going to get Hill along with Hart and get the other kid to play at LB?

This is how bammer does it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...... They've done it for years. How do you think bar got his 20 NCS.

Wow. Things are looking great...

What the hell, how many running backs is Alabama going to get this year? They are going to get Hill along with Hart and get the other kid to play at LB?

This is how bammer does it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...... They've done it for years. How do you think bar got his 20 NCS.

You guys obviously don't get it... Bammer is just a recruiting pipeline for UNA. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: TB should have quite a monster on his hands the way bammer sends him their unwanted talent every year.

Actually there was not the scholarship reductions there are now. A lot of players wanted to play for him. Plus he got some players so other schools would not get them.

And if they come up for the 3rd weekend in January which BigBird says is going to be even a bigger weekend than this one was, then to quote the greatest college football announcer of all time in Keith Jackson...WHOAAAAAAA NELLY!!!!

now I never said that, I said that by the 3rd week of Jan the roller coater and rumors would be in full effect

now I never said that, I said that by the 3rd week of Jan the roller coater and rumors would be in full effect

Well the way this conversation went it sounded like you were talking about how big the weekend will be and not the rumors that will fly...

I never heard if he showed up or not. The quality of talent expected has me glued to this stupid computer.

Fun times indeed.  Just wait for the 3rd week of January...You'll never log off. :partey:

Really? It's bigger than the last weekend in January when Whitehead, Crowell, and Wright visit?

yes

I think it's unfair to insinuate that any college paid for players after what we've gone through with the Newton scandal. I know that we can just joke around here and are not reporters so what we say isn't taken as fact by people watching espn. It's just that I'm a lot more sensitive to that kind of stuff now.

Not trying to start any kind of argument or offend anyone. Post whatever you want. This is just my two bits.

I don't mind saying I wish we recruited as well as Bama. I'd much rather have Chizick than Saban, and I'd rather have the sort of Auburn underdog spirit than Bamma sense of entitlement, so I wouldn't want their recruiting prowess enough to give those things up.

I think it's unfair to insinuate that any college paid for players after what we've gone through with the Newton scandal. I know that we can just joke around here and are not reporters so what we say isn't taken as fact by people watching espn. It's just that I'm a lot more sensitive to that kind of stuff now.

Not trying to start any kind of argument or offend anyone. Post whatever you want. This is just my two bits.

I don't mind saying I wish we recruited as well as Bama. I'd much rather have Chizick than Saban, and I'd rather have the sort of Auburn underdog spirit than Bamma sense of entitlement, so I wouldn't want their recruiting prowess enough to give those things up.

Yeah. Lets leave this one alone. It's just begging for a thread that gets locked.

Yeah. Lets leave this one alone. It's just begging for a thread that gets locked.

^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY

i like hill's tough running but he doesn't have a lot of speed....he  does go downhill really well

Chizhead what RB's do you like? Who do you want us to land?

i like hill's tough running but he doesn't have a lot of speed....he  does go downhill really well

The video I watched of him he showed plenty of speed and power. He was breaking tackles and running away from guys on the way to pay dirt.

i prefer crowell or huggins, but this guy is very good too. i do like that kind of video. it is every play of one game instead of highlights from a whole year where the player never gets tackled.

i like crowell and mason.....i really liked blakely but that bridge is burned....hill has his 40 time listed at 4.7.....thats kinda' on the slow side....

i like crowell and mason.....i really liked blakely but that bridge is burned....hill has his 40 time listed at 4.7.....thats kinda' on the slow side....

straight line speed is often overrated unless you are a speed back like O-Mac.

Archived