Jeremy Hill

gpharper

Speaking of the Carver situation- Why on earth would there be any lingering issues now, when the AU coaching staff has completely changed? I don't understand that.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of the Carver situation- Why on earth would there be any lingering issues now, when the AU coaching staff has completely changed? I don't understand that.

Sometimes bad blood goes past people....it can grow deep. But I do agree, I think this staff has shown themselves w/ solid character and integrity. I think this year, bringing in Wright, will go a long way. Plus, isn't Carver's coach former AU player Dell McGee?

On topic though....watching the Cotton Bowl, Spencer Ware is not gonna let LSU miss Ridley that much. I think Hill still wouldve been better served coming to Auburn. But thats just me I guess

They could bulk Hill up into a fullback...ya never know.

All I can say is that we're sitting pretty, guys.  No worries.

Can you say what region of the country the player is we sit pretty good with?  ;D

Can you say what region of the country the player is we sit pretty good with?  ;D

I think you know who he is alluding to and where he is from.  ;D

I think you know who he is alluding to and where he is from.   ;D

Well I just read all the blow up on this thread so I posted before I read Smuphy's confirmation post that ended up being a big discussion. I will say that reading J/S's post just now from 3 pages ago gives me much more comfort than anything referenced on other threads yesterday about that story having legs...(no offense to Jonesy)  ;)

• 6 months later...

Anybody know anything about the rumors of hill possibly signing with a certain team that just lost a rb to injury?

Anybody know anything about the rumors of hill possibly signing with a certain team that just lost a rb to injury?

What is the status of his legal issues?  I thought he had prison time coming. 

What is the status of his legal issues?  I thought he had prison time coming. 

Haven't heard anything about that in a while.  I couldn't find an update on the web either.

I saw it on another board. They said he dropped Woodson Jr. To get him. 

Well if that is true that would be very low of knee high in dropping woodson jr.  But at least the bammers wouldn't be able to make fun of ut's plunger guy.

Can anyone verify this?  If true, the level of hypocrisy is infinite.  Chizik took heat for giving a 2nd chance to a guy who purchased a stolen laptop...now Nicky pulls his kid out of the gutter?  I'm sure St. Nick will take the same criticism as CGC for this signee (sarcasm). 

Archived