Jeremy Hill

gpharper

i like hill's tough running but he doesn't have a lot of speed....he  does go downhill really well

Chizhead what RB's do you like? Who do you want us to land?

i like crowell and mason.....i really liked blakely but that bridge is burned....hill has his 40 time listed at 4.7.....thats kinda' on the slow side....

straight line speed is often overrated unless you are a speed back like O-Mac.

How well you retain your speed in pads is the important thing.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree....but you need a combination of several things to make a really good back.....i like hills toughness and footwork but the video shows him playing against high school players and he is not able to outrun many of the tacklers....he runs through a bunch of them,but you have envision him against SEC defenses....he is going to be a solid runningback....all of these guys are good backs, i just happen to see what i like in crowell and mason

i agree....but you need a combination of several things to make a really good back.....i like hills toughness and footwork but the video shows him playing against high school players and he is not able to outrun many of the tacklers....he runs through a bunch of them,but you have envision him against SEC defenses....he is going to be a solid runningback....all of these guys are good backs, i just happen to see what i like in crowell and mason

I don't think you will get an argument from anyone about Crowell. I just don't think we'll get him. I must be honest and say I'm a little concerned about his..... decision making....I guess that's how I"ll put it.

if we get 1 all purpose type back like huggins or crowell and one speed back (mason)that should be enough. we have ladarious phillips for the bruiser so this j. hill would not be a nessesity but still a good pick up. 

i like hill's tough running but he doesn't have a lot of speed....he  does go downhill really well

Chizhead what RB's do you like? Who do you want us to land?

i like crowell and mason.....i really liked blakely but that bridge is burned....hill has his 40 time listed at 4.7.....thats kinda' on the slow side....

straight line speed is often overrated unless you are a speed back like O-Mac.

How well you retain your speed in pads is the important thing.

that and how quickly you can make a cut/change direction

I don't think you will get an argument from anyone about Crowell. I just don't think we'll get him. I must be honest and say I'm a little concerned about his..... decision making....I guess that's how I"ll put it.

kinda' like trent richardson thanking bammer for all that they did for him and his family during his recruitment?.....

kinda' like trent richardson thanking bammer for all that they did for him and his family during his recruitment?.....

kinda like him wearing a bama hat on his visit to AU.

I think we know from past experience we have to wait for ST or DJ to validate a report from a pay site.

At this point, IF that Jan. visit for the two of them happens, I will DEFINITELY like our chances for both Hill AND Collins. You HAVE to remember though that we won't be the only school in their ears from now until then! So it's gonna be tough!

TRASH nation(Tennessee fans) are saying that Hill is a silent to them. MODS?

Everybody is a silent to 10Esee  :laugh: :laugh:

He must have fell from Heaven cause he's the only 10Esee. Thank you and collect your coats at the door.

He must have fell from Heaven cause he's the only 10Esee. Thank you and collect your coats at the door.

rimshot.gif

rimshot.gif

^^^^this is too funny^^^^^LMBO!!!!!

I've got pretty good information right now telling me that Jeremy Hill is a huge Auburn lean. This information also suggests that he may already be committed to Auburn.

More info as I get it.

I've got pretty good information right now telling me that Jeremy Hill is a huge Auburn lean. This information also suggests that he may already be committed to Auburn.

More info as I get it.

Humm,do you think that means Huggins will go elsewhere?

Eh, I'll know more tomorrow when normal people are awake  :laugh:

Package deal with Collins?

He already said they are by no means a package deal.  But it would be great to get both. 

Archived