Get the hurricane whining off the football forum!

jaydubb121

All the amateur meteorologists and chronic whiners are taking up too much space on the football forum. Let's stick to the games here. Move the hurricane talk to Random Ramblings, unless you wanna blame it on Bush, then take it to the Political Forum.

Well, this hurricane will determine whether or not we even get a football game Saturday. I would say that makes the current weather situation closely related to Auburn football, no?

I submit that the hurricane talk has nothing to do with this week's game.

The hurricane might have something to do with this week's game. The talk will not affect it one iota. The only thing the talk is doing is showing each side's ignorance. Don't we have enough of that showing already?

A big story to you I'm sure, given your location. I'm just alluding to the namecalling and chicken calling that has resulted from the forecast of some possible bad weather. I fully realize that a storm of this magnitude could have devestating results in a state that is so resource-poor as Alabama. I'm a couple hundred miles inland and have already been to disaster preparedness meetings this morning to discuss how we will adequately shelter and feed the thousand or so students who live on the campuses where I work. At no time were football games mentioned. I'm just saying keep the whining and amateur forecasting and the idiotcalling off the football forum.

Come on Jaydubb, tell us how you really feel, or more importantly, what you really think. :D

I understand what you are saying. I had rather talk AU Football too!

ivan is going to do what it is going to do. I do not think even ivan can slow down Ronnie & Carnell. (Much to the chagrin of coach satan, err, I mean saban.) :lol:

I have folks coming up from our Branch office in Mobile. Heck, they may even stay at my house. I hope they have a great time. I will be in AU watching the Tigers!

(A healthy dose of optimism is a very good thing!)

p.s. Remember to keep your calendar clear jaydubb ! ! ! :au:

Jay - are you running the site now? Have fun with it!!!

Not hardly. I think these dudes do an excellent job of running the site. I just think all the Chicken Little talk is pointless and unless anyone is planning on doing anything about the hurricane stfu about it.

Jay - are you running the site now?  Have fun with it!!!

Not hardly. I think these dudes do an excellent job of running the site. I just think all the Chicken Little talk is pointless and unless anyone is planning on doing anything about the hurricane stfu about it.

Its a BIG story that impacts the game. People are gonna talk about it. Just don't read the threads titled "hurricane" if you don't want to discuss it. I'm not trying to tell you what to do - just a thought...

WAR EAGLE and good luck with your preparations on campus!

Well, that's enough. Bottom line: hurricane stuff stays in this forum for now. I will ask everyone to try to keep their replies in current threads on the subject so we don't have 15 different threads all on the same subject.

Archived