Frost is ALL IN

aun

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are not looking at the moment to land Mr. Frost. I expect to see him to choose UM.  :banghead:

wooooooooooooow :devil:

I have confirmed this with a very good source this morning.  :aufb:

Dang hope this isn't true...we need us some LBs big time. Come on Michigan fire RR!!!

Won't happen til after they loose to mississippi state.

Things are not looking at the moment to land Mr. Frost. I expect to see him to choose UM.  :banghead:

sent you a pm

sent you a pm

After you confer with Noel tell us your thoughts jtaub if you do not mind.

sent you a pm

After you confer with Noel tell us your thoughts jtaub if you do not mind.

will do. im in the process of updating the list with alot of changes that have gone on in the past few days

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

don't get too down, you may be surprised come signing day

I won't jump off the cliff as we've had ups and downs over the past couple of recruiting years but the news over the past couple of days hasn't been the best. Glad we got GR though!

don't get too down, you may be surprised come signing day

Still will be a top 10 class so please stop overreacting.

Oh, ye of little faith .......

I promise to call em' like I see em' come February, but I think it's a little too early to be disappointed.

:banghead: I'm SERIOUSLY thinking of washin' my hands of all of this!

I won't jump off the cliff as we've had ups and downs over the past couple of recruiting years but the news over the past couple of days hasn't been the best. Glad we got GR though!

Current #'s:

(1) QB Kiehl Frazier, (2) OT Greg Robinson, (3) OL Reese Dismukes, (4) OL Thomas O'Reilly

(5) DL Angelo Blackson, (6) DL Keymiya Harrell, (7) DL Jabarian Niles (8) ATH CJ Uzomah, (9) WR Jaylon Denson, (10) WR Sammie Coates, (11) LB Justin Garrett, (12) LB Chris Landrum, (13) DB Jonathan Rose, (14) DB Anthony Swain. 11 Spots Left.

Naw....you won't. You can't. It's addictive!!   :banghead:

Don't Hatch. You are a great resource and a valuable member of the family. Please do not take the doubters personally. There will always be gloomy pessamistic Eor's out there.no matter how sunny the day may be.

Archived