Frost is ALL IN

aun

Sorry guys, didnt know u couldnt have an honest opinion. pass the kool-aid

You're opinion is fine, you just aren't providing any facts behind your statement while others are providing sources and inside information that say things are ok.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, didnt know u couldnt have an honest opinion. pass the kool-aid

You can have an opinion. It's just better to keep the negative ones unsaid.

It's a ride kids, last year ppl said we had lattimore and he ended up at sc.  That didn't ruin the class, besides, stars don't necessarily equate to good players, just look at rivals all freshmen class..

Come on Blayton look on the bright side 2 yrs ago we would have been thrilled to get 2 or 3 of these guys out of our whole class:

(1) QB Kiehl Frazier, (2) OT Greg Robinson, (3) OL Reese Dismukes, (4) OL Thomas O'Reilly

(5) DL Angelo Blackson, (6) DL Keymiya Harrell, (7) DL Jabarian Niles (8) ATH CJ Uzomah, (9) WR Jaylon Denson, (10) WR Sammie Coates, (11) LB Justin Garrett, (12) LB Chris Landrum, (13) DB Jonathan Rose, (14) DB Anthony Swain.

Don't you remember trying to sell yourself on all the "this guy is a diamond in the rough" recruits from classes in the past.

Jtaub reported the other day that Edmonds texted that Texas has solidified with him so i do not think chances are high with him at this time.

Dj, Noel

Do y'all think that this could be a good sign in terms of steward or Edmond?

That thought crossed my mind.  But then again I'm certified idiot on the topic.

I think this is on Frost's end.  He was quoted in a Rivals article recently saying that he has Michigan stuff all over his room and it has been his dream to play in Ann Arbor.  He also said he will make his decision with his head and not his heart.

While it is looking more and more likely Frost will indeed go with his heart and choose Michigan, it's not over yet.  His parents still love Auburn and Thig has not given up.  Also, this situation has nothing to do with Steward or Edmond.

The visitors' list is amazing.

We're just at that time.  Every kid we really want has another 1-5 schools pressing just as hard.  You're gonna lose more than you win.  We've gotten a few losses lately.  On the other hand, we've taken some hard knocks at RB.

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

I agree. I got so tired of hearing all the "silent commit" sepculation that i quit worrying about it. It seems to me that coaches around college football are using something against AU this year. And even if it's not true it's hurting us. 

While it is looking more and more likely Frost will indeed go with his heart and choose Michigan, it's not over yet.  His parents still love Auburn and Thig has not given up.  Also, this situation has nothing to do with Steward or Edmond.

Thanks JS

As good as Frost would be, I was hoping that it would have something to do with steward and edmond. I assume our coaches would take that 2 for 1 trade any day.

Thanks JS

As good as Frost would be, I was hoping that it would have something to do with steward and edmond. I assume our coaches would take that 2 for 1 trade any day.

No problem.  We really do have a legitimate shot with Steward now and another name to keep in mind is none other than Mr. La'El Collins.  He's really giving us a close look right now.

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

I agree. I got so tired of hearing all the "silent commit" sepculation that i quit worrying about it. It seems to me that coaches around college football are using something against AU this year. And even if it's not true it's hurting us. 

Some extremely knowledgeable people (and no, I don't mean people who have accounts on premium sites) have confirmed the "speculation", not to mention the father of one of our biggest recruit this year.  What motives do the moderators or major contributors of this site have to try to trick us into thinking that this stuff is true?

And Blayton, it's not having an opinion that people are at odds about, it's having a limited, misinformed, and down right narrow-sighted opinion.  Look at our current commits and notice that we've already hit some of our biggest targets.  Just because we might have missed out on a couple recently doesn't mean we're screwed.  

Yeah, we're COMPLETELY out of it for Frost!  :rolleyes: That's why he's sportin' AU gear at the Shrine Bowl all this week!

KRIS-FROST-2_200_12_14.jpg  frostarmband.jpg

I've got two of the SAME ones as his! The AU balance bracelet and the orange AU band!  :we:

Some extremely knowledgeable people (and no, I don't mean people who have accounts on premium sites) have confirmed the "speculation", not to mention the father of one of our biggest recruit this year.  What motives do the moderators or major contributors of this site have to try to trick us into thinking that this stuff is true?

And Blayton, it's not having an opinion that people are at odds about, it's having a limited, misinformed, and down right narrow-sighted opinion.  Look at our current commits and notice that we've already hit some of our biggest targets.  Just because we might have missed out on a couple recently doesn't mean we're screwed.  

Can I get an AMEN?

Things are not looking at the moment to land Mr. Frost. I expect to see him to choose UM.  :banghead:

So, out of curiosity...is this coming from the same source that gave you that info about Farenkrug?

yea, i don't see how it is a down year in recruiting when we still have a top 25 class with only 14 commits and most others have 18-20 if not more.  Furthermore, we do have some silent commits and he are sitting pretty with a lot of top prospects so we will be fine once NSD arrives.  this staff has a flare for the dramatic as we've seen the past two years so everybody just sit tight or you may get bucked off.

DJ, that is a sweet find on the pic!

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN!

DJ is always in beast mode

Nice reference to Beast Wars...I was trying to attach a pic of Dinobot, the T-rex, in beast mode for DJ but my computer won't do it for some reason...or it could be that I use google chrome. I don't know.

Archived