Frost is ALL IN

aun

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are not looking at the moment to land Mr. Frost. I expect to see him to choose UM.  :banghead:

So, out of curiosity...is this coming from the same source that gave you that info about Farenkrug?

this made me laugh :)

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

I agree. I got so tired of hearing all the "silent commit" sepculation that i quit worrying about it. It seems to me that coaches around college football are using something against AU this year. And even if it's not true it's hurting us. 

Some extremely knowledgeable people (and no, I don't mean people who have accounts on premium sites) have confirmed the "speculation", not to mention the father of one of our biggest recruit this year.  What motives do the moderators or major contributors of this site have to try to trick us into thinking that this stuff is true?

And Blayton, it's not having an opinion that people are at odds about, it's having a limited, misinformed, and down right narrow-sighted opinion.  Look at our current commits and notice that we've already hit some of our biggest targets.  Just because we might have missed out on a couple recently doesn't mean we're screwed.  

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN, Brother!

The offensive hot board on rivals say he is 40% and decreasing. JLee agrees.

^^^^See. The people in-the-know posted it on AE first.

does it really matter who posts it first? as long as information is getting out, I'm not particularly concerned with where it is coming from as long as it is accurate.

does it really matter who posts it first? as long as information is getting out, I'm not particularly concerned with where it is coming from as long as it is accurate.

I think the point was directed at the slew of doubters who have been here questioning every thing and every body.

Everyone needs to relax.. on signing day we will have 25-26 players that WANT to be Auburn Tigers. Fact.

I haven't heard the fat lady yet.

It will all come down to if its UM or Rich Rod he likes. I know one thing for sure. Rich Rod and Meeechigan are moving up quickly on my most disliked list.

I haven't heard the fat lady yet.

It will all come down to if its UM or Rich Rod he likes. I know one thing for sure. Rich Rod and Meeechigan are moving up quickly on my most disliked list.

From what I can gather it is UM.  I think I would be more concerned about him going to UM if they ditched RR and got Harbaugh before Frost made a choice.

This. Why is there such a competition to be the first to get it out. Just get it right.

This. Why is there such a competition to be the first to get it out. Just get it right.

It was said because of the thread bashing the AE site.

We really do have a legitimate shot with Steward now and another name to keep in mind is none other than Mr. La'El Collins.  He's really giving us a close look right now.

Interesting....

It was said because of the thread bashing the AE site.

I understand that. I was just saying the over all tone has been kinda down on the boards lately. If people have concerns over something (CGM leaving, Kris Frost updates, etc.) then they are bashed for whatever reason. I couldn't care less where people get there info from, but just don't throw it in peoples face if you happen to be right about something. Never should Auburn people try to ebarrass or one up eachother. I can pull up a topic where almost every mod on this board has been wrong.

But at the same time regular members shouldn't gripe about a service they are getting for free. If you don't agree with something just keep it to yourself, or  go pay rivals or whatever. I know this may be a little off topic but it's just my .02

I believe its time to call it like it is and say we are having a very down year this year.  AU seems to missing on all of their top targets. The silent commit business seems to be bs. Next year may be a good year, but lets be honest guys, this year just isnt getting the job done.

While I would love to have a Top-5 recruiting class EVERY YEAR, look where it got Texas, Florida, USCw and Georgia this season........I trust our coaches to find the best 'Auburn Men' they can, and sometimes those guys are not 5* players.  Just a reminder that recruiting is NOT an exact science and Daren Bates was a 2*!!!!!!

While I would love to have a Top-5 recruiting class EVERY YEAR, look where it got Texas, Florida, USCw and Georgia this season........I trust our coaches to find the best 'Auburn Men' they can, and sometimes those guys are not 5* players.  Just a reminder that recruiting is NOT an exact science and Daren Bates was a 2*!!!!!!

That's just 1 year.  USCw had nothing to play for.  Texas...well, Texas was in shambles.  Meyer was just phoning it in this year and Richt has a history of acheiving less with more talent.  There's a reason why it was big CFB news that those schools had lousy seasons.  There's a direct correlation between recruiting class rankings and on-field success.

you don't get everyone you want.  Let's say that there are 4 schools and 20 recruits in common that they want to sign.  One school won't get all 20 recruits.  Each school has something different to offer.  BTW I still think we get KF.

That's just 1 year.  USCw had nothing to play for.  Texas...well, Texas was in shambles.  Meyer was just phoning it in this year and Richt has a history of acheiving less with more talent.  There's a reason why it was big CFB news that those schools had lousy seasons.  There's a direct correlation between recruiting class rankings and on-field success.

That is soooooo not true. If that were the case the teams mentioned above would be in the top 10 every year regardless of coaching. The recipe is equal parts talent and high level coaching. Take Florida for example. Florida has not found quality Offensive or defensive coordinators to replace Dan Mullen and Charlie Strong. Replacing successful assistants with quality assistants is vital in terms of having staying power as an elite program.

Archived