Frost is ALL IN

aun

It's funny that 2 of possibly our best future LBs wont even start out at LB  :laugh:

I think Shaun Kitchens could have been tough at LB too. That's 3. But Kitchens and Frost can both jump out of the stadium and have soft hands as well. I see why they'd want to get the ball in the hands of athletes like that.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether Frost ends up at lber or wr after watching him in the Army all american game he will be a good one.  He had better speed than I expected and his frame could easily add 20-25 lbs which would make him a monster possession wr or a prototype olb.  Either way glad he is on the good guys side.

IMO I think Kris Frost will be a LB, he is off the charts athletically and has the makings of a great pass rusher. He is a tackling machine and cat quick. I live here in Charlotte and he is regarded as one of the elite athlete's and getting a lot of comparisons to Julius Peppers as far as KF's potential.... Just sayin War Eagle !

I already consider him an Auburn Tiger because he said so on national tv. I believed it yesterday.

Then you are smart. Could have just went with that and skipped all the hoopla.  :laugh:

I did too but we would of missed an EPIC 66 page thread if we all had

Archived