Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

Poster on another site says Farrell just tweeted that CK has eliminated Miami from his top 5 and moved AU into that spot and will take an official visit to AU. I don't do twitter so I have no idea if true or not. Just passing along what I read. TIFWIW!!

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course. I believe he will end up playing in Jordan Hare West Stadium. I just found it interesting. Alot of times you see this from players who are trying to raise their profile, not the ones who are already rated at the top because they already have the attention of the nation and the offer sheet that speaks for itself.

He is not all bammer.  He has a totally different personality than his brother.  I think Crys and Grimes are building a bond.  He will visit. We have as good of a chance as anyone in his top 5.

The close of this class has the potential to be amazing.

We have a real chance of closing with all 4* or higher and several 5*'s

He is not all bammer.  He has a totally different personality than his brother.  I think Crys and Grimes are building a bond.  He will visit. We have as good of a chance as anyone in his top 5.

The close of this class has the potential to be amazing.

We have a real chance of closing with all 4* or higher and several 5*'s

No offense but I will believe the CK part when it comes from a mod...also we will have 1 3* in sigler.

He's ALL Bama..his Brother already plays there

He may be visiting AU because his brother isn't happy there. He didn't play any this season so I assume he was redshirted but who knows he may be dissatisified.

My parents went to AU, I went to AU, my cousins went to AU, but my brother went to thUGA. We'll know come Feb. where that big boy is going.

God how awful that must be..........

My parents went to AU, I went to AU, my cousins went to AU, but my brother went to thUGA. We'll know come Feb. where that big boy is going.

Haha. Get this one. Both of my grandparents went to bama, both of my aunts went to bama(one was a cheerleader), both of my uncles went to bama(one played football for bear bryant), 5 of my cousins went to bama, my dad went to Auburn!!! Im in high school but you better believe im going to Auburn.

War Eagle!

if he doesnt sign with bama i will be suprised and bama will be in meltdown ,sabum always gets who he wants :tease: :tease: :tease:

If we could pull in him and Collins then we will have mobs of people coming from LSU and TTown to "Burn the Plains down", as they say.

There's been talk all along that this kid was a Bammer lock, but, if he is, why hasn't he gone ahead and pulled the trigger on that? He could still make his official visits. I'm not saying he's not going to Bama, but maybe, just maybe, he's looking at other schools.

There's been talk all along that this kid was a Bammer lock, but, if he is, why hasn't he gone ahead and pulled the trigger on that? He could still make his official visits. I'm not saying he's not going to Bama, but maybe, just maybe, he's looking at other schools.

His brother was the same way last year but did not pull the trigger til 2/02/2010 FWIW.

I will be highly surprised if he actually visits AU and I will be shocked if he signs with Auburn. Less than a 5% chance.

^^^^^^^ BOOM!!!!! There goes that rumor.

Not really. He isn't you're typical thUGA fan. My sister -n-law on the other hand is your typical thUGA fan-I can't stand her.

Not really. He isn't you're typical thUGA fan. My sister -n-law on the other hand is your typical thUGA fan-I can't stand her.

...so she is obnoxious and inebriated most of the time? lol

...so she is obnoxious and inebriated most of the time? lol

:'(  I'm obnoxious and inebriated as often as possible......do I have to root for thUGA? 

Archived