Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

My parents went to AU, I went to AU, my cousins went to AU, but my brother went to thUGA. We'll know come Feb. where that big boy is going.

God how awful that must be..........

Not really. He isn't you're typical thUGA fan. My sister -n-law on the other hand is your typical thUGA fan-I can't stand her.

...so she is obnoxious and inebriated most of the time? lol

:'(  I'm obnoxious and inebriated as often as possible......do I have to root for thUGA? 

Only if you also routinely drive in that condition (preferably with someone other than your wife's panties in your lap).

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be highly surprised if he actually visits AU and I will be shocked if he signs with Auburn. Less than a 5% chance.

^^^^^^^ BOOM!!!!! There goes that rumor.

Not really a rumor,  ESPN has it also.... And who knows, the staff could pull it off.

My parents went to AU, I went to AU, my cousins went to AU, but my brother went to thUGA. We'll know come Feb. where that big boy is going.

God how awful that must be..........

Not really. He isn't you're typical thUGA fan. My sister -n-law on the other hand is your typical thUGA fan-I can't stand her.

...so she is obnoxious and inebriated most of the time? lol

Does she run out and tear up your grass after supper and the only way to get her to stop is turn the hose on her/

I will be highly surprised if he actually visits AU and I will be shocked if he signs with Auburn. Less than a 5% chance.

^^^^^^^ BOOM!!!!! There goes that rumor.

Not really a rumor,  ESPN has it also.... And who knows, the staff could pull it off.

I was talking about ST saying there is little or no chance CK comes to Auburn. I was not talking about him putting AU in his final list. ST knows his stuff. CK just put Auburn in there to make his final list look better

Gotcha, but don't really get why you would want your final list to look better as a recruit.  Seems pointless to me.

Yes but you are not an 18 year old wanting to look cool.

Maybe the HC of his chosen school likes for his "silents" or "locks" to put AU on their "top X" lists so they can claim a victory over their rival even when there wasn't one.  They have a habit of doing that in pretty much every circumstance anyway, right?!?

Gotcha, but don't really get why you would want your final list to look better as a recruit.  Seems pointless to me.

Yes but you are not an 18 year old wanting to look cool.

Don't need to try.

Maybe the HC of his chosen school likes for his "silents" or "locks" to put AU on their "top X" lists so they can claim a victory over their rival even when there wasn't one.  They have a habit of doing that in pretty much every circumstance anyway, right?!?

^^^THIS^^^

^^^THIS^^^

It's not like the coaches can say it isn't true.

Not sure if this has been posted, but if so I apologize...ESPN is now reporting he has in fact eliminated Miami and replaced them with Auburn in his top 5...

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/onthetrail?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fcollege-football%2frecruiting%2fonthetrail

Not sure if this has been posted, but if so I apologize...ESPN is now reporting he has in fact eliminated Miami and replaced them with Auburn in his top 5...

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/onthetrail?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fcollege-football%2frecruiting%2fonthetrail

It's cool. ESPN is almost a week late on that.

Things are starting to heat up between Auburn and Cyrus. It appears that things could get very serious in a good way soon. He could be the "wild card" in the 2011 class.

Things are starting to heat up between Auburn and Cyrus. It appears that things could get very serious in a good way soon. He could be the "wild card" in the 2011 class.

That's interesting. So with interest from the big tackle from AZ, and now Cyrus how does that affect things with Greg Robinson?

:thumbsup:  This'll be interesting to watch.  We need a Cyrus Kouadijo to go with our Tunde Fariyike.

So are we determined to get 2 of the 3 between CK, LC, and CW?

That's interesting. So with interest from the big tackle from AZ, and now Cyrus how does that affect things with Greg Robinson?

Robinson isn't one to worry about.

So are we determined to get 2 of the 3 between CK, LC, and CW?

It appears that AU is determined to sign at least 2 more big-time OL

Has this guy been on campus before?

He made several trips last year but I'm not sure when the last time he was on campus. It appears that he will be visiting sometime towards the end of January.

Robinson isn't one to worry about.

O'Reilly?

So if we are trying to sign Robinson, CK and CW, three of the top tackles in the class, are we trying to have enough OL depth to rotate linemen in and out of the lineup like rb's and wr's? Sounds silly, but that's an awful lot of talent at one position.

Archived