Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's ours, IMO. 

So you are saying you think Georgia's ice fishing trip did not work? :laugh:

Ice fishing is exhilirating!!  -Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

He has a big problem the the 3-4 scheme that the bulldogs run yet they have been considered the leader for the majority of the recruiting process :rolleyes:. They more he opens up about things the better I feel about our chances. Hope my feeling is right and he screams War Eagle on signing day.

It would be a huge pickup. Like I said yesterday, I will consider him a UGA-lock until he comes out and says something himself that makes me feel better about landing him. Even though he doesnt talk about us, his negative comments about UGA do make me feel a little bit better

It would be a huge pickup. Like I said yesterday, I will consider him a UGA-lock until he comes out and says something himself that makes me feel better about landing him. Even though he doesnt talk about us, his negative comments about UGA do make me feel a little bit better

Ray Drew on UGA's defense:

“I have played with my hand in the dirt my whole life, and Georgia is recruiting me to be a stand-up linebacker. I have no idea how I will adjust to fit into that kind of system. So right now it is a big problem.”

“I have played with my hand in the dirt my whole life, and Georgia is recruiting me to be a stand-up linebacker. I have no idea how I will adjust to fit into that kind of system. So right now it is a big problem.”

When I read that, this popped in my head also :thumbsup:

We should remind him of the success that DE's have had in our defense recently. Stanley McClover, Marquis Gunn, Antonio Coleman, Quentin Groves, etc. He would have to be excited to be the next great DE

I have said all along his recruitment remains me of Cory LeMonier ....Auburn is mentioned as a place he really, really likes but another school FSu (with Cory) and UGA (with Ray) are considered the odds on favorite...One more fact is the religous nature everbody mentions the bible verse thing with Richt but  I don't think there's a more christian coach the CGC....However, I think Coach Rocker is our ace in the hole

I have said it for 12 months, Drew will be the most dominate DL player we have had in years. Yes, I am well aware of what Fairly and Marks have done in the last 5 years. The more you watch this guy and hear him speak, the more you realize he has everything you can ask for in a player.

Archived