Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"cancelled them" meaning more than one.

his profile pic is ridiculous. seems like a showman (which he has lived up to at this point).

Yes. He had one with Clemson on Wednesday that he cancelled.

He said he had 3.

I do not know who the 3rd team he cancelled but I do know about AU and Clemson.

"cancelled them" meaning more than one.

his profile pic is ridiculous. seems like a showman (which he has lived up to at this point).

Yes. He had one with Clemson on Wednesday that he cancelled.

He said he had 3.

I do not know who the 3rd team he cancelled but I do know about AU and Clemson.

Hmm. Hopefully Georgia was coming in too...

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/11/21/5-star-de-ray-drew-wont-be-among-visitors-at-tech-georgia-game/

If he kept canceling small visits to UGA, what says he's going there?

LSU is the other in-home btw.

Look at how long ago that was..

In the biggest coup of the 2011 recruiting season, Ray Drew commits to UAB.   ;D 

LMBO!!!!!!!! That would be the biggest steal ever.

I have him down as going to South Alabama. TIFWIW.  :laugh:

Now I would be doing flips over that one. Being born in Mobile USA is my second favorite team.

I have him down as going to South Alabama. TIFWIW.  :laugh:

I wish.  ;D  We could've certainly used him. He could've been the face of the USA program.

Ray Drew is singlehandedly starting the football program for the Alaska Bible College-currently at 38 students, will be more as soon as the eskimos start filing in for a better snowball fight.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-smallest-colleges.php look at the last one

Is there any truth to the article on al.com this morning. Here is the part about Drew...

"The commitments of Mason and Sigler give AU as many as 13 four-star recruits, as rated by at least one of the three major recruiting websites, and three five-star recruits. The recruiting dominos began to fall Wednesday as Mason and Sigler came on board and five-star defender Ray Drew and Auburn parted recruiting ways, according to AuburnUndercover.com."...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/01/now_committed_tre_mason_devaun.html 

Is there any truth to the article on al.com this morning. Here is the part about Drew...

"The commitments of Mason and Sigler give AU as many as 13 four-star recruits, as rated by at least one of the three major recruiting websites, and three five-star recruits. The recruiting dominos began to fall Wednesday as Mason and Sigler came on board and five-star defender Ray Drew and Auburn parted recruiting ways, according to AuburnUndercover.com."...

Not trusting anything until he announces. His facebook mentioned he cancelled ALL of his in-home visits, which were AU, Clemson, and LSU.

We moved on because Drew said We were out of it.

Drew did say today in an interview that Auburn was still recruiting him. So who knows.

Yeah who knows what to think.  I am trying to believe the mods on this board telling me that we stopped recruiting for him.  However, it's hard to get rid of this denial that he's not coming, when Ray Drew says stuff like this, even though he has shown that he likes to joke around.  Also, I am not convinced the commitment of Sigler would have destroyed our chances with Drew.  From what I have heard, it sounds like Sigler has plenty of room to put a little weight on to move inside to DT.  http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/01/bc_rain_defensive_star_devaunt.html

I seriously doubt that we have more than a .00000001 percent chance at Drew, but whats the worst that happen if I keep dreaming for another 19 hours or so?  :pcprobs::we::party:

Honestly I'm getting to the point where if we get him great, if not who cares.  We've got a lot of other guys on our list and if he wants to play games with our coaches, well, leave it at we're not going to waste our time with a guy who wants to play games with us. 

Honestly I'm getting to the point where if we get him great, if not who cares.  We've got a lot of other guys on our list and if he wants to play games with our coaches, well, leave it at we're not going to waste our time with a guy who wants to play games with us. 

yes, he is playing games.  In the end, I see him ending up at UGA

Last year it was Lattimore, this year it's Drew.  Just pick a dang school and get it over with. 

I'm thankful for the guys that want to be in the Orange and Navy Blue!  :we:

I think he stopped playing games earlier this week when he told our coaches that he was not coming to AU (according to a lot of Mods/insiders).

wde

Last year it was Lattimore, this year it's Drew.  Just pick a dang school and get it over with. 

I'm thankful for the guys that want to be in the Orange and Navy Blue!   :we:

This!!!!....I could not say it better myself.  :wedance:    :believe:

i have waited to post this. Mr. Drew, being a Christian as yourself, i would want to go somewhere that makes my candle that much brighter. UGA is in a tailspin these last couple of years with all the arrest and kids getting into trouble. that behavior has spilt over to the playing field. they are notorious for personal fouls and just stupid mistakes. i think young man that you could make a difference. i would love to have you at Auburn. you we one of my favorites but if your heart leads you elswhere, i wish you the best. stay true and play hard. just have your off days when you play us. GOd Bless You. May your candle burn so ever bright

I'm thankful for the guys that want to be in the Orange and Navy Blue!   :we:

**EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT RECRUITS! THANKS.**

Archived