Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I'm lazy and don't have time to go reading through 86 PAGES OF THREAD  :laugh:, what time is supposed to be Drew's announcement?

I hope you are kidding because he already committed. lol

Because I'm lazy and don't have time to go reading through 86 PAGES OF THREAD  :laugh:, what time is supposed to be Drew's announcement?

:laugh:  Shows how busy I have been this morning, I did not see that till now.  So, we can expect nothing really new till signing day correct? 

:laugh:  Shows how busy I have been this morning, I did not see that till now.  So, we can expect nothing really new till signing day correct? 

Well there is always something new...like some of the visitors coming in this weekend for example.

The important thing for Auburn is the fact that Chizik and his staff are putting a ridiculously great group together, but everyone has different wants and needs. I wish Drew well, He has to do what is best for him, it is his life. We will not get them all, but we are getting more then our fair share...

Archived