bcs tickets

wellsfs

I thought the same thing about his tickets when I saw them...I've yet to see any tickets that look so jacked up like his!  Definately look fake.  Maybe those are the final tickets he has for himself to go to the game lol....poor guy is in for a big suprise!  I couldn't see myself contributing to the ticket problem that so many true/loyal AU fans have faced like this guy has. 

auburn-vs-oregon-tickets-6315d6d8077d1947.jpg

Good gosh. Those are the fakest tickets I've ever seen. That tool bag did a terrible job of counterfeiting his tickets.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an e-mail from StubHub saying they would buy back my tickets for what I paid (including shipping and service fees).... PLUS an extra $2,500 PER TICKET...

Just goes to show how desperate they are to try and fix this situation...

For two seconds I thought about cashing in... but ultimately there's no way I can pass up on what could end up being a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Good for you nizo.  This is just such a special opportunity IMO.  And I'm heading there tomorrow!!

A buddy of mine bought two tickets on Stub Hub after the Georgia game for $1000.  He got the tickets like three weeks ago.  He got an email from Stub Hub today asking if they could buy the tickets back for $5000.  He told me he thought about it seriously but emailed them back to say he was going to the game. 

Any body hear this BS call on F-bomb yesterday afternoon.

The turd fan calling and saying a local bank had BCS tickets for turd fans....

Plus they get a shirt to support the ducks....Oh what kind of BS is this.....

I have 2 tickets but I am flying out on Monday morning and James Spann just said its very possible flights will be delayed!! I have sent my tickets ahead with a friend leaving on Saturday in case we miss the game. I know there are plenty of people needing tickets. How much do you think they will bring outside the stadium?

Didn't somebody post that when you purchase BCSCG tickets, that you also get replica souvenir ticket also? Maybe the tickets he is holding are those souvenirs.

Didn't somebody post that when you purchase BCSCG tickets, that you also get replica souvenir ticket also? Maybe the tickets he is holding are those souvenirs.

Someone posted that yeah but so far I don't know a single person who has gotten replicas (even those people that have bought through Auburn).

Someone posted that yeah but so far I don't know a single person who has gotten replicas (even those people that have bought through Auburn).

Then I bet that dude will have a precious look on his face when he gets to the gate and realizes that he sold the legit tickets and kept the fake ones!  :laugh: :laugh:

I purchased my ticket through Auburn and did not receive replica tickets.  This is the first I have heard of this and it would be a strange practice, because it would give scrupulous people an easy way to sell replica tickets to people think they were purchasing real tickets.  I don't know, but don't believe this is true.

I have to say it really hit me hard last night when I started canceling and selling.  Very depressing.  40 years I have waited and this is what happens.  This could only happen to Auburn fans.   Maybe we will all meet again in New Orleans in 12 months.  

Archived