UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crappy way to end it.  Shoulda just gone for the TD.  It's an exhibition game, for crying out loud.

Frazier coming through in the clutch. And I like that backfield of Kiehl and Savon, hopefully we'll see that some more!

I hope Kiehl did some heavy talking to Huggins and Westerman.

Frazier is a winner!

The three state championship MVPs weren't enough evidence? :tease:

Was I the only one that enjoyed the crap out of that game? Au players showed out, and we got a couple of huge commitments, but I also just loved watching the old NFL coaches cutting up on the sidelines with the high school guys. The last few minutes of the game I was torn between cheering loudly for Kiehl and laughing at everything else. I just really enjoyed the game this year ;)

Did anybody do enough during the end of the regular season and the all star game tonight to earn that 5th star? 

Roberson maybe. ESPN said he would definitely make a jump to the ESPNU150 and be a 4*. They said he was the best corner at jamming receivers and showed superior athleticism throughout practices. If Rivals already had him a very high 4*, he could possibly jump to 5*

Did anybody do enough during the end of the regular season and the all star game tonight to earn that 5th star? 

Of the recruits Auburn is pursuing, Roberson, Westerman, Drew, and Crowell all have a good shot at a fifth star on rivals, IMO, as does Greg Robinson, who is already committed. Frost is within striking distance of it, too.

Of the recruits Auburn is pursuing, Roberson, Westerman, Drew, and Crowell all have a good shot at a fifth star on rivals, IMO, as does Greg Robinson, who is already committed. Frost is within striking distance of it, too.

Huggins has an outside shot as well with his performance tonight.

Archived