Personal foul = bull**** call

It was a legit call. New rule this year. You cannot leave your feet to block a field goal or PAT and land on an opposing player. Your guy crashed all over the backs of our linemen. They had to make the call. Blame him, not the refs.

Why would you get banned? You can state your opinion.

Why couldn't LSU stop us on our last drive, that was pretty critical too.

They knew the flag was coming and it scared them

It was a legit call. New rule this year. You cannot leave your feet to block a field goal or PAT and land on an opposing player. Your guy crashed all over the backs of our linemen. They had to make the call. Blame him, not the refs.

I think this is rule was in effect last year too.

somebody call the wahhhhhbulance for throwing oranges . .

TexasLSUTiger - as usual, you are the epidomy of class LSU fan - great game, and good luck for the rest of the year.

epidomy

Check the Websters.

Ever lost a close game? It hurts. We lost and it is a tough one to swallow. Congrats to yall. I think I am legit by not coming on here and cussing Auburn. I think the personal foul call was crap, though.

Good game, Auburn.

Okay, I'll bite tit for tat. What about the bad spot we got down near the goal line when Ronnie Brown stepped out on about the two yard line instead of the 3 1/2 that they marked it at. That 1.5 yards changes alot about the play calling and possibly the rest of the game. We can go tit for tat on alot of penalties that maybe should not have been called or should have been called the whole game. One call does not make the whole game and you can't say you should or should not make a certain call just because the game is at a certain point. That penalty gets called in the fourth quarter just like it would be in the first quarter, period!

Gaudet should have kicked the EP. He'll be riding the pine next week.

Again, good game. Lots of things went against both teams. No huge plays....smashmouth football.

It is an instant classic and both teams deserve praise.

Gaudet should have kicked the EP. He'll be riding the pine next week.

Again, good game. Lots of things went against both teams. No huge plays....smashmouth football.

It is an instant classic and both teams deserve praise.

coulda, woulda, shoulda. I guess osu rubbed off on you a little!

Ban me if you want, mods...

great game by both sides...but that was complete bull****.

That game should be in OT as we speak.

Way to go refs.

If, If's and But's were Candy and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. That was the right call to make. I've never seen it called before this game, so I think the refs were eager to call this call :lol: . That's one of the greatest games I've seen in a long time.

"How does Jason Campbell look now?"

You're the man stattiger, but JC looked the same he looked 3 years ago, up and down. I've defended him for 3 years (that's right, it's me, Canucktiger reincarnated)...and I guess I'll go on defending him, but don't do the JC is awesome thing.

Now our defense, THAT was awesome...

You're the man stattiger, but JC looked the same he looked 3 years ago, up and down. I've defended him for 3 years (that's right, it's me, Canucktiger reincarnated)...and I guess I'll go on defending him, but don't do the JC is awesome thing.

You and I were opposites on that one. I have been hard on JC for the last three years and into the first 2 1/2 games of this year. However, I am going to eat a little crow and go out on a limb by saying I think this game was a turning point for JC. To come back in this game and do what he did after playing a mediocre three quarters is going to boost his confidence more then any win probably ever has. I also think he finally has an OC in Borges that is working wonders for him. If JC would have had Borges during his whole career, we would have neve had all these debates about JC. Heck, if JC would have had the same person his whole career, I doubt we would have debated as much.

The good thing is that Cox should be an awesome QB by the time he is a senior under Borges' system.

My post was directed at LSUthrowsthegame because he posted all that crap about jason this week.

Enjoy the win, I know Jason is.... :au:

It is an instant classic

I agree! A classic like many of the AU/Corndog games before it. Two great smashmouth defenses. What a great win for Auburn! I'm totally exhausted!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Weird calls are a treasured part of this series. I still mourn over the "whistle safety" in Red Stick.

When two teams play so close, virtually any play or call could be called the diffference. Congrats to the Bengals for playing a classic SEC game on the road.

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

i'm not blaming Auburn Texas4Auburn/LSU...but that was a critical call to make and was never explained.

Let 'em play. If we lose in OT...we lose.

But not like that.

Eh? I was at the game and not on the boards lol.

It was a legit call.  New rule this year.  You cannot leave your feet to block a field goal or PAT and land on an opposing player.  Your guy crashed all over the backs of our linemen.  They had to make the call.  Blame him, not the refs.

I think this is rule was in effect last year too.

thats not a new rule it has been around for several years. sorry to break it to you lsu fans but when you commit a penalty and referee sees it he is going to call it. you lose we win thats the way it goes.

Archived