Isaiah Crowell Update

AUSportTalk

realistic people didnt think westerman would commit to auburn. hell no realistic person thought auburn would win bcs. there are not many realistic people on this site anymore. we are all sunshine pumpers now. :happydance:

Speak for yourself...  :cool:

LET THE SUN SHINE IN.................................................. :party:

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP

Wth....lets party like its January 10th, 2011.  :party:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, Tre Mason will be better.

And you can run n' tell that! Home boi!

Crowell will be good.  AU came in late and made a good push for him.  Mason and the rest of the RB class will do just fine behind the big uglies AU is pulling in this  year and last.

Would love to end with CK, Wright, Fulse, Florence,  and MR.

I would have be very happy to get the kid, but watching some of his games something worried me. Can't really put a finger on it. It was all about how he was acting and reacting during the game and on the sideline. I hope he goes on to have a great college career except when he plays us.

I wish IC the best other than when or if he plays against us. I'm happy with Tre and he will do just fine with the horses we have up front blocking for him. Tre will run wild like a Mustang.  :aufb::tdau::aufb:

realistic people didnt think westerman would commit to auburn. hell no realistic person thought auburn would win bcs. there are not many realistic people on this site anymore. we are all sunshine pumpers now. :happydance:

Speak for yourself...  :cool:

LET THE SUN SHINE IN.................................................. :party:

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP

Wth....lets party like its January 10th, 2011.  :party:

Hey, TP24 -- you're going to ruin your image as a pessimist!  :tease:

I think it is very possible that over their college careers that Mason outshines Crowell. With our coaches and our offensive line talent Mason will have great success. GA will have talented runners but will they succeed. Auburn has had far more RB success than GA. Our offense has shown that runners can have great success.

Tre Mason's comment that the coaches are done at RB pretty much confirms that Crowell is not coming to AU. It's just Calloway and Mason at RB

I wish IC the best other than when or if he plays against us. I'm happy with Tre and he will do just fine with the horses we have up front blocking for him. Tre will run wild like a Mustang.  :aufb::tdau::aufb:

If there is anybody that is upset by this news, just think about our last 2 O-line classes.  I would rather have these 2 O-line classes and a stable of 2 & 3 star running backs than a 5* RB any day.

But what do we have running through these guys?

Dyer - 5*

McCalebb - 4*

Mason - 4*

Bray - 4*

Calloway - 4*

Hooper - 1*

If there is anybody that is upset by this news, just think about our last 2 O-line classes.  I would rather have these 2 O-line classes and a stable of 2 & 3 star running backs than a 5* RB any day.

this, very true ^

I wish Crowell all the best, he's a great RB (don't go all sour grapes just cause he dropped us haha!), very disappointed we won't be getting him (and someone lame like UGA or bama will...) ...maybe he should visit the U, rofl

*all eyes on Kouandjio?*

Tre Mason's comment that the coaches are done at RB pretty much confirms that Crowell is not coming to AU. It's just Calloway and Mason at RB

And Bray as the hybrid.

I wish the best to Crowell, but honestly heard from family friends in GA that they think it's going to be tough for him to qualify (which is in no need a knock, just a fact so everyone chill out).  He is a beast on the field though no doubt, but I think it's safe to say the "dream team" may have just gotten some great news....Crowell and Drew, dang.

He has chosen poorly! Good Luck to the young man. 680 the Fan in the ATL was talking about Crowell coming, even though UGA still doesn't have an O-Line coach and with "Richt on a short leash" (Buck Belue's words not mine) they would have to go and beg Coach McWhorter out of retirement or Hugh Nall from his Trucking Company. Go get 'em Tre!  :'(

I think it is very possible that over their college careers that Mason outshines Crowell. With our coaches and our offensive line talent Mason will have great success. GA will have talented runners but will they succeed. Auburn has had far more RB success than GA. Our offense has shown that runners can have great success.

I agree, but remember Crowell may come out the gate stronger bc at thUGA he will be the man. Just look at ML at USC this year. But our coaches and line play will help Mason out early and often.

I agree, but remember Crowell may come out the gate stronger bc at thUGA he will be the man. Just look at ML at USC this year. But our coaches and line play will help Mason out early and often.

He may come out of the gate stronger but he will also spend alot of time on the sideline dinged up and wondering who he is like lattimore did at the end of this season being the man. He also won't have a jeffery to draw some attention at wr. He will be seeing 8 and 9 man boxes till they are able to hurt people passing and with green and durham gone that won't be easy.

Tre will have more holes. Look at the line uga has committed the last 2 years and look at the line we have committed the last 2 years.

they would have to go and beg Coach McWhorter out of retirement or Hugh Nall from his Trucking Company

I heard this the other day as well. Actually the statement was (from a former OLman) "If AU called me and wanted me to come coach, I would in a heartbeat."

Archived