Looking for Auburn Ticket Stubs

I am going to frame all the tickets from the games I went to with the most recent picture in Glendale in Sports Illustrated. For 2 games this season I sat in the Student Section and since you don't get a ticket, I am searching for ticket stubs... Those 2 games were: Arkansas St. and UT-Chattanooga. I am willing to pay something to get these 2 ticket stubs. If you have them and don't need them, please reply and we can try to work something out. Thanks!

WAR EAGLE! 2010-2011 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I sent Alex an extra Arkie St stub I had, and now I'm looking for a few.  For some reason, I turned my LSU stub into Momma G's for some nachos.  The nachos were okay, but I wish I still had my stub. sad.gif The Ole Miss stub visited my washer while hiding deep in one of my pockets and didn't fare so well, so I'm also looking for that one if anyone has an extra. cry.gif And lastly, the only game I didn't make it to this past year was the Miss State game because it was on Thurs night and I had some things I couldn't miss first thing Friday morn.  undecided.gif Soooooooooo, if anyone has an extra LSU, Ole Miss, and/or Miss St. ticket stub, I would greatly appreciate your kind consideration as it would enable me to frame all the stubs from the entire 14-0 season along with some other NC memorabilia.  Thanks!  thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

I have Ark ST from this year, Ark, UGA and LSU from 2004 and I think I have AU uat from 2005 or 2007 (will have to look) w/ program.

• 3 months later...

I'm looking to complete my ticket collection, but missing these games: @Miss State, @Kentucky,  @Ole Miss, UT Chat,  UGA and @Bama.  If anyone has these available, I would be willing to pay for them.  Thanks for your help...

Archived