Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

There could be some great news soon......I promise I will let you know as soon as it happens or doesn't happen!

There are possibly two things that could happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Stay Tuned!

Just checked on the possible great news. Things are still looking good but the timing MIGHT be a little different. I will keep you guys and gals updated.

Things are still looking good for the news. As for a time, I am not sure. With all that goes into making this happen, it might not happen until NSD. I'll keep you guys and gals updated.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There could be some great news soon......I promise I will let you know as soon as it happens or doesn't happen!

There are possibly two things that could happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Stay Tuned!

WOW>>>> I guess I will have to sit in front of this computer for 24-48 hours.....THANKS!! :tease:

you m'fing TEASE! Is it weird that it feels good?

All of the AU fans will be happy about this but I CAN NOT say anything until it happens or doesn't. It is a strong possibility at this time. Sorry but I like to keep my sources. Mine are a lot better than Joe Schads.

you m'fing TEASE! Is it weird that it feels good?

All of the AU fans will be happy about this but I CAN NOT say anything until it happens or doesn't. It is a strong possibility at this time. Sorry but I like to keep my sources. Mine are a lot better than Joe Schads.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived