Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

I bet it's Kouandjio!  I have absolutely no inside info., but that would definitely be earth shattering, especially to the bammers.

That's what I was thinking......I guess we will find out in 24-48 hours :laugh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you m'fing TEASE! Is it weird that it feels good?

All of the AU fans will be happy about this but I CAN NOT say anything until it happens or doesn't. It is a strong possibility at this time. Sorry but I like to keep my sources. Mine are a lot better than Joe Schads.

Yea, but who's aren't  :laugh:

I bet it's Kouandjio!  I have absolutely no inside info., but that would definitely be earth shattering, especially to the bammers.

This would be huge!

It's Clowney for sure!  :happydance:

If you're going to dream, might as well dream big ;)

I like the way you dream. :bow:

Haha no matter what the news is, we'll be disappointed after a day of dreaming about the best players in the nation.... unless it is the BEST player in the nation.....  :P

Jenkins and Drew would be earth shattering I think.

We know they are on the board, I'm thinking this is coming out of left field..... what about someone like K. Williams? We've just lost (for now) one of our best DB recruits, and we know the guy hates Saban....

ST, just so we are on the same page about what "earth-shattering" might mean, this is more than a visit, right?  Because if this tease leads to another tease with a new 5 star on our board then I might need therapy.

Very interesting. i always thought tony steward would eventually sign with Auburn.....

my guess.

I was thinking the same thing, but after the Kris Frost episode I would think we are super full at LB for the year. I also thought of M. Brown as a possibility, with Texas replacing their O staff, but we've already got our big back in Calloway (maybe)... I'm leaning towards the positions that we're not done at, like O-Line, D-Line, and DB....

This is a fun game :)

Could it be another flip?

*goes to look for his joke post about Dee Hart/Clinton-Dix in Roberson thread*

THIS is what I started thinking.     :dunno:

After all he said "earth shattering" and I can see Spanky throwing a pretty big fit if we steal from him again.

I think I might cry from happiness if Dix switched from the dark side, it would just be too much.  ;D +  :'(

Archived