Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

earth-exploding-731529.jpg

I just heard the NFL owners and agents stalled on the CBA talks and there will be a lockout this year. The NCAA is allowing all players with elligibility to return for their final year. Cam Newton is coming back to Auburn - but he's going to play Defense Tackle along side Nick.  That's all the earth shattering news...no big deal...back to work.

^^Lol. Maybe the earth shattering news is that the earth is going to literally shatter?

It will once we land the best class of all time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I'm sure it's already been posted in here, but when is this news supposed to happen? 80 pages is a lot to go through to find out and frankly, I don't have the time to do it. I'm currently in Baghdad so it's been hard to keep up with all the recruiting and such.

Sorry guys, I'm sure it's already been posted in here, but when is this news supposed to happen? 80 pages is a lot to go through to find out and frankly, I don't have the time to do it. I'm currently in Baghdad so it's been hard to keep up with all the recruiting and such.

Looks like it'll probably be closer to NSD; the initial post will be edited with any new information, so if you want you can just check that out!

At this point, anytime between now and NSD.

just looked at Westerman's profile on Scout, and here's what it says for AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT:

Arm Length

Mock evaluation: "Christian, you've got a ton of talent, the one thing you really need to do is grow longer arms."

Yox can fix that.   :laugh:

Haha yeah I've heard that limb stretchings are his most brutal workouts ;)

Torture has to be an NCAA violation.

Nah, otherwise they would not allow guys to play for UAT and Saban.

Ahh, hence the rash of medical hardships. Only those who don't crack during the waterboarding get to stay on the team.

just looked at Westerman's profile on Scout, and here's what it says for AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT:

Arm Length

Mock evaluation: "Christian, you've got a ton of talent, the one thing you really need to do is grow longer arms."

It's called the 'Junction Boys' rule.

I've heard that Cam was actually 6'2" when he arrived on campus last January.     :dunno: :dunno:

In your pic of Saban, is he wearing lifts? The soles of his shoes look pretty thick. (See Mickey from Seinfeld)

Arm Length

It's called the 'Junction Boys' rule.

I've heard that Cam was actually 6'2" when he arrived on campus last January.     :dunno: :dunno:

In your pic of Saban, is he wearing lifts? The soles of his shoes look pretty thick. (See Mickey from Seinfeld)

LOL!  I don't know, might be - that was taken during the 2nd half of the iron bowl when we were kicking his butt.

With all this good news we keep having I keep thinking of him throwing these 'temper tantrums' so I decided to keep the pic up until NSD.

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

Just like there was absolutely no way Calloway was switching his commitment. Don't listen to the Barners.  :laugh: :laugh:

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

Just like there was absolutely no way Calloway was switching his commitment. Don't listen to the Barners.  :laugh: :laugh:

Ok to be honest i gave up on this thread around p.40 but curious what talk will be proven false?? Has something come up about recruits leaving the turds or the turds have done something else wrong? somebody fill me in please. :dunno:

Still nothing, huh?   Oh well, I'm looking forward to the good news.  Good news happening every day lately for the AUBURN TIGERS!   It's gonna be a sensational class!  :yay:

WAR EAGLE!!

Is South Carolina saving any room for Clowney?  Heck they got 30 verbals already

Yes. They are counting some back to last year since they didn't sign a full class. He might be the best player to ever come out of that state. You best believe they are saving a spot for him.

Is South Carolina saving any room for Clowney?  Heck they got 30 verbals already

Plus they have open offers pending for Clowney, Brandon Shell, and Phillip Dukes... that would put them at 33 if all 3 signed with South Carolina.

Plus they have open offers pending for Clowney, Brandon Shell, and Phillip Dukes... that would put them at 33 if all 3 signed with South Carolina.

I was being more sarcastic about them saving room for Clowney.... I just saw the numbers are very high and never really looked at it before.  South Carolina is going to be pretty good this year with what they have coming back.

I was being more sarcastic about them saving room for Clowney.... I just saw the numbers are very high and never really looked at it before.  South Carolina is going to be pretty good this year with what they have coming back.

got-it, I think the South Carolina will prob win the SEC-East next season depending on what Ten, UGAly, and the new and improved gators look like.

got-it, I think the South Carolina will prob win the SEC-East next season depending on what Ten, UGAly, and the new and improved gators look like.

One question.

What exactly makes the Gators "new and improved"?

Just askin?

So when was the last post /update that St gave us? I read back many pages but did not see one.

Hey Camcrazy:  Check out his first post for the answer to that on page 1. He simply updated the first post. Hope that helps

One question.

What exactly makes the Gators "new and improved"?

Just askin?

Muschamp will make their defense better than it was.  They have athletes everywhere but didn't use them much last year on def.  Offense no telling depends on too many changing variables.

Surely after 82 pages somebody has mentioned the name of the recruit.  I guess I will sit back an watch this thing unfold.  My guess still involves HaHa

OK guys here's the deal.  I read a lot on here (because this site is AMAZING!!!), but don't post a lot.  If ST says there is good news coming, then there is good news coming.  :happydance: I don't care if I find out today or on NSD. Either way, they will be wearing an AU helmet come August.  :yay:Let's be patient. It will come.  Don't be like my wife at Christmas time (wanting to open presents Dec. 10).  :wareagle:

p.s. we need an ALL IN icon.

Archived