Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of them I would guess would be the Westerman swith and the other I will Guess Tony Steward to AU

It won't be Westerman because he's visiting TX this w/e. 

I wouldn't count on that.

Ok, by process of elimination.. My only guess would be Clowney/visit ...since he has been talked about and is not on our board..I don't think :hellyeah:

I agree.  It will be great to have him there for the NC celebration or even the following week with Wright and Crowell.

I think many of us will be feeling like one of these for the next 24-48 hrs.

BetablockerPuppetWebpix.jpg

You know ST is just sitting there soaking this up. He just stirred the pot.  :beatmullet::pcprobs:

One of them I would guess would be the Westerman swith and the other I will Guess Tony Steward to AU

So Westerman has new plans? Dang... I fell for it!  :laugh: I'm on the strings now too.

That would spell the end for Westy at Texas if he does not visit Austin.

you m'fing TEASE! Is it weird that it feels good?

All of the AU fans will be happy about this but I CAN NOT say anything until it happens or doesn't. It is a strong possibility at this time. Sorry but I like to keep my sources. Mine are a lot better than Joe Schads.

But we all know Thayer Evans has the connections ;) ;) :laugh::thumbsup:

Ok, by process of elimination.. My only guess would be Clowney/visit ...since he has been talked about and is not on our board..I don't think :hellyeah:

I agree.  It will be great to have him there for the NC celebration or even the following week with Wright and Crowell.

As Corso would say,..."Not so fast my friend." Tony Steward has been mentioned on here but basically been thought to not be on the board for a bit.

Watts Dantsler (OT)......ha, now that his OL coach at UGA is leaving for Tx.

Good player, but my earth would not be shattered. :P

Marvin Shinn, he Calloway, and Florence have always talked about playing together.. I know it is A STRETCH WITH THE ADDITIONS we have already made in this class at WR but...who knows???

So Westerman has new plans? Dang... I fell for it!  :laugh: I'm on the strings now too.

It worked....ST bit.  :laugh:

Marvin Shinn, he Calloway, and Florence have always talked about playing together.. I know it is A STRETCH WITH THE ADDITIONS we have already made in this class at WR but...who knows???

Well it does meet the criteria of Earth Shattering.

This is to funny....:)

You know something AUQBDad?

interrogation.jpg

Come on now... you know if ST is being told to keep this close to the vest then any recruit's parents that are in the know will be in the same position or at least realize they shouldn't be speculating if they have a good idea but haven't heard anything directly.  Let's just take some of the blood pressure medicine that I'm sure we all have left over from the Cam situation this year, and let this thing run it's course.

Oh and thanks ST for giving us what info you can...we all definitely appreciate it.

I can't take all this emotion week to week like this. I just stood on my head for 5 months with AU football and now we are already back to recruiting. When does my heart get a break? I would at least like to see my 60th b-day. You guys are killing me. Cue heartburn!

Archived