Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

I hear you fellas, but my personality won't allow me to bow to anyone but the Big Man! I'm outta here. Have fun and see you in Auburn on game day!

No, you don't hear us. It's not about "bowing" to anyone; it's about respecting the FACT that ST has had a better track record than every other "insider" on every other recruiting website related to Auburn since the day he started Auburn Eagle. When the news comes out and he's proven right (and, btw, all the other sites, the ones you have to pay to get such info, have been falling in line with ST's prediction, hinting at it but not coming out and saying anything because the time isn't right), make sure to adjust your attitude before coming back. Much as we want as many good Auburn men and women to be a part of Auburn Eagle, this kind of derisive and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.

Preach it, Brotha!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he know what all this smoke is about? I have no clue who ST is talking about. He can't think it will be proven false if he doesn't know who it is.

I asked him specifically about Hart and Ha-Ha.  He said he has heard nothing of interest.   

Great clue,the earth shaking news must be an uncomitted(or two) who the bammers think is in the bag.I thought it was a HCD,Hart flip,looks like that was wrong. :laugh: Its like trying to solve a riddle  :)

It could possibly happen but a lot of things are going on behind the scenes right now. I'm not so sure HCD was thrilled to see Barron come back(since they sold him on being the next Barron) and Hart probably doesn't want to end up playing CB. Only a few people actually know what is going on and I'm not saying I'm one of them. That could just be a possibility of what could happen. I think there is a strong chance that Hart could switch but I'm not sold on HCD just yet, even though he could as well. My only question is what would Erique think about that? Even though they have comparable talent, I personally would rather have EF. I've just always really liked him. It could be that Hart commits to us and HCD goes elsewhere. There are a lot of things that could happen. Roberson may tell the coaches he's All In.

wow... I had read somewhere else about the possibility of Hart and HCD flipping to AU.. but I just thought it was board banter...

I agree with your concerns though... I would rather have EF.. he has been high on us for a long time, and didn't HCD do some negative recruiting against AU while he was on his OV here?

thanks for the reply, btw.. i expect a "maybe" or something

No problem. Well also, a red flag popped up with our coaching staff when Dee didn't enroll early like he wanted to. The most likely reason he didn't is because Saban couldn't promise him a spot and told him he might have to greyshirt, that Dee would have to wait and see how things played out. I imagine our staff has made Saban look very foolish for doing so. About the HCD comments, that was a while back and kids change their minds all the time. Things can change very quickly.

Does he know what all this smoke is about? I have no clue who ST is talking about. He can't think it will be proven false if he doesn't know who it is.

I asked him specifically about Hart and Ha-Ha.  He said he has heard nothing of interest.   

Great clue,the earth shaking news must be an uncomitted(or two) who the bammers think is in the bag.I thought it was a HCD,Hart flip,looks like that was wrong. :laugh: Its like trying to solve a riddle  :)

Don't rule them out.

Personally, while I'd like to stick it to Bama by flipping Dixon and Hart and two five stars would look nice....I rather have Drew and Crowell and Erique over Dixon 8 days a week...Just my thoughts

I have not read all 74 pages. :)

oh you should....some of it is down right riveting....like when the newbies call out ST.

Call out, defense and condemnation, rebuke for over condemnation, continued defense of undefensible, ended with the final withdrawal, then a personality analysis those were all good for a couple of pages.  Plus in the first couple of pages there was a discussion of the pros and cons of large ladies.

:bow: I bow to you sir....my sarcasm was lacking in comparison.  ;D

Just wanted to give an update to anyone who is still monitoring this thread....

....There is still no update.

Thank you.

I'm starting to think that this news may end up being no news.  ST said 24-48 hrs.  So I'll give it until Saturdayish and if nothing, look to the weekend of the 28th where I think our big moves will happen.

I'm starting to think that this news may end up being no news.  ST said 24-48 hrs.  So I'll give it until Saturdayish and if nothing, look to the weekend of the 28th where I think our big moves will happen.

IF it doesn't happen today it won't happen til NSD, IMO.

I have a feeling that when it happens...ST isn't going to have to come out and tell us anything, we'll know that was what he was refering to.

After hours of exhauswtive research I have discovered the identity of the secret earthshaking player we will soon welcome into the family. He is without a doubt the best receiver to ever play the game. Way too good to got to turdville. Listen very closely because I can only publish this once. The secret recruit is:

:timeout: THIS is going to require more than your standard webbing! (no spiders were harmed during the duration of this post)

War Eagle!

Spiderman. Please welcome him to the family.

spiderman_4.jpg

After hours of exhauswtive research I have discovered the identity of the secret earthshaking player we will soon welcome into the family. He is without a doubt the best receiver to ever play the game. Way too good to got to turdville. Listen very closely because I can only publish this once. The secret recruit is:

:timeout: THIS is going to require more than your standard webbing! (no spiders were harmed during the duration of this post)

War Eagle!

don't know what's more impressive with this guy.  squeezin' into the suit or his vhs tape collection.

spiderman_4.jpg

War Eagle!

don't know what's more impressive with this guy.  squeezin' into the suit or his vhs tape collection.

I don't post much, poking fun while trying to be patient.  :we:

spiderman_4.jpg

Examining this scientifically:

earth shattering sounds like shatnering -

Shatner was the star of Star Trek, therefore, whoever the recruit is has a lot of stars.  Now,

Star Trek's mission was to explore the final frontier - the West Coast is our final frontier of recruiting.

Therefore, the recruit is from Cali.  But,

Space is vast and Texas is the closest thing we have to vast, therefore, the recruit is from Texas.  However,

The Enterprise quite often got into a shooting war with the Klingons.  Klingons are evil aliens bent on conquest, therefore the recruit is currently committed to Bama.  

Star Trek also sought out strange new life forms - the freakiest life forms still on the board are from FL and SC, therefore, the Auburn jet transporting coaches to FL.

Hope this helps.

Just saying that over this past week, the airport in Auburn has been very busy. Very busy.

Coaches doing their job and now getting ready for the event tomorrow . . . 

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

Is it Forbey or Fomby?

Miles is a bammer homer, but he usually reports news or rumors if there are any. 

This is a case where I think there is entirely too much smoke for their not to be fire.

While I usually agree with such sentiment, one only has to look to the smear campaign on Cam to say otherwise.

It could possibly happen but a lot of things are going on behind the scenes right now. I'm not so sure HCD was thrilled to see Barron come back(since they sold him on being the next Barron) and Hart probably doesn't want to end up playing CB. Only a few people actually know what is going on and I'm not saying I'm one of them. That could just be a possibility of what could happen. I think there is a strong chance that Hart could switch but I'm not sold on HCD just yet, even though he could as well. My only question is what would Erique think about that? Even though they have comparable talent, I personally would rather have EF. I've just always really liked him. It could be that Hart commits to us and HCD goes elsewhere. There are a lot of things that could happen. Roberson may tell the coaches he's All In.

wow... I had read somewhere else about the possibility of Hart and HCD flipping to AU.. but I just thought it was board banter...

I agree with your concerns though... I would rather have EF.. he has been high on us for a long time, and didn't HCD do some negative recruiting against AU while he was on his OV here?

thanks for the reply, btw.. i expect a "maybe" or something

No problem. Well also, a red flag popped up with our coaching staff when Dee didn't enroll early like he wanted to. The most likely reason he didn't is because Saban couldn't promise him a spot and told him he might have to greyshirt, that Dee would have to wait and see how things played out. I imagine our staff has made Saban look very foolish for doing so. About the HCD comments, that was a while back and kids change their minds all the time. Things can change very quickly.

Especially with the Calloway flip.

I think it's Hart (hence why ST says it's one person) but Hart and Calloway are selling Saban and bama's gonna get the hammer (<-this is the second thing ST was talking about).

Bama's gonna get the hammer.  <- Where there is smoke there is fire.  Let me say that again turds, where there is smoke there is fire.

Annoying, aint it turds?  The FBI, Alabama Gaming Organization, IRS, US Terrorist Marshall's, and the Obama Administration are on y'all.  The turds are going down.  Where there is smoke there is fire.  As the tide drowns.  As the toilet is flushed.

:zapbama:

Yaaaay. I finally caught up this thread was only at about 30 pages when I got behind at work yesterday. Now I've finally caught up on reading every page. I don't know why I feel like this is an accomplishment but I do, lol.

Yaaaay. I finally caught up this thread was only at about 30 pages when I got behind at work yesterday. Now I've finally caught up on reading every page. I don't know why I feel like this is an accomplishment but I do, lol.

It is history in the making, that is why :)

This thread will end up the by far the longest in AE history - at least on the recruiting and football pages. (Didn't bother to look at any others....) BUT I hope it is history in the making in that the earth shattering event does occur and we are all amazed!! (and can reiterate why this is the best site on the net for Auburn info!!)

:we:

Archived