Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I am late - 0:15 Saturday a.m. here in Japan. I thought I would help out and keep this thread's big mo going, but seems everyone back home is doing well enough w/out me?? :dunno:

So it' s Saturday...and Westy has STILL not committed??????????????????????????????????????????? ;)

And, I have very much enjoyed every post on ALL 79 pages (so far)....!!!!!

Miles forbey on Twitter said all this talk gonna be proven false soon... I hope he's full of crap!!!!

If that were to happen some screens are going to melt because some people will go crazy. :pcprobs:

Who is this guy anyway?

Bammer homer called the calloway switch I think

Homer Fomby,  The guy who makes furniture polish?

I know nobody knows wood as good, but I didn't realize he also knew recruiting as well.

:D

Info while we wait...

South Carolina has 30 commits now. UGAly picked up Jay Rome and Malcolm Mitchell bringing there total to 21.

Nebraska picked up Ameer Abdullah RB from Homewood.

Scouts commitment tracker for the top non-commited recruits.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1041114.html

Fun stuff.. Can't wait until NSD. War Eagle... :thumbsup:

If we close out this class like most of the mods on here think we will, then this has to be the greatest recruiting class in AU history right? 

Info while we wait...

South Carolina has 30 commits now. UGAly picked up Jay Rome and Malcolm Mitchell bringing there total to 21.

Nebraska picked up Ameer Abdullah RB from Homewood.

Scouts commitment tracker for the top non-commited recruits.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1041114.html

Fun stuff.. Can't wait until NSD. War Eagle... :thumbsup:

How many could they oversign again? I thought the count was two.... sooooooo......

earth-exploding-731529.jpg

I just heard the NFL owners and agents stalled on the CBA talks and there will be a lockout this year. The NCAA is allowing all players with elligibility to return for their final year. Cam Newton is coming back to Auburn - but he's going to play Defense Tackle along side Nick.  That's all the earth shattering news...no big deal...back to work.

just looked at Westerman's profile on Scout, and here's what it says for AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT:

Arm Length

Mock evaluation: "Christian, you've got a ton of talent, the one thing you really need to do is grow longer arms."

How many could they oversign again? I thought the count was two.... sooooooo......

They only signed 23 last year and I don't know if all of them made it in.

just looked at Westerman's profile on Scout, and here's what it says for AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT:

Arm Length

Mock evaluation: "Christian, you've got a ton of talent, the one thing you really need to do is grow longer arms."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My guess is that Jenkins, Wright and Drew have made a pact to go to Auburn together. With Whittaker and Lemonier from last year, this will be "Earth Shattering News" to all the offensive lineman and running backs in the SEC!

They only signed 23 last year and I don't know if all of them made it in.

Someone should get the truth to this because right now it doesn't appear that they have saved a place for the best player in the nation and that can't be right...... right?

Arm Length

Yox can fix that.  :laugh:

Arm Length

Yox can fix that.   :laugh:

Haha yeah I've heard that limb stretchings are his most brutal workouts ;)

Arm Length

Torture has to be an NCAA violation.

earth-exploding-731529.jpg

I just heard the NFL owners and agents stalled on the CBA talks and there will be a lockout this year. The NCAA is allowing all players with elligibility to return for their final year. Cam Newton is coming back to Auburn - but he's going to play Defense Tackle along side Nick.  That's all the earth shattering news...no big deal...back to work.

^^Lol. Maybe the earth shattering news is that the earth is going to literally shatter?

Arm Length

It's called the 'Junction Boys' rule.

Arm Length

Nah, otherwise they would not allow guys to play for UAT and Saban.

Arm Length

It's called the 'Junction Boys' rule.

I've heard that Cam was actually 6'2" when he arrived on campus last January.    :dunno: :dunno:

Archived