Help! I can't get here on my laptop!

AULinda

For some reason, I can't get onto the new server on my laptop.  My husband uses this computer and once the new server was up, he was on.  Didn't even have to log in.

I tried to log in and it just kept going back and saying I needed to log in.  Thought maybe I'd forgotten the password, but when I told it I'd forgotten the password, it just went back to the same page telling me I needed to log in.

So - what do I do?

It can take 24-48 hours for the DNS records to resolve everywhere. It seems to be taking longer than usual this time judging by the amount of emails and posts about not being able to access the new server. I finished the main transfer process at 8:00 AM today, January 26. Over 15 hours have passed and some members are still having issues. All you can do at this point is wait for things to work themselves out. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Thanks for answering.  I'm on.  What was weird was that my husband's computer would get on and I couldn't on my laptop.  It was hard being patient, but I managed.

We enjoy Auburn Eagle.    WAR EAGLE ! ! !

Archived