I cant log on with my phone

fidy8

I can log on fine with my laptop but I cant log on with my Blackberry. I can get on the site but not the message board, it just goes to the same screen that was on this morning. Anyone else have this problem?

It can take 24-48 hours for the DNS records to resolve everywhere. It seems to be taking longer than usual this time judging by the amount of emails and posts about not being able to access the new server. I finished the main transfer process at 8:00 AM today, January 26. Over 15 hours have passed and some members are still having issues. All you can do at this point is wait for things to work themselves out. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Try a hard reset of your phone. Worked for mine

You mean by taking the battery out or is there something else? Crazy thing is for about 30 minutes this morning I logged on with no problems. Then all of a sudden It kicked me back to the old server log in screen and now I cant get back on.

Yeah, remove the battery and the sim and then put it back

Man I appreciate your help......but I still cant get it to work. I am starting to feel phone stupid.lol. Am I the only one on here having this problem? I have reset everything that I know to and erased all the history on the phone and now when I click on message boards it takes me to the same screen and when I try to log on it says "Unable to verify referring URL".

Archived