Check Out the Media Page

DKW 86

I think I am blind and don't see any changes???

its at the top...

Didn't show up on IE, but worked on Mozilla.

Make sure you refresh IE. You may actually be viewing a cached version of the page.

I AM IN THAT CLIP!!!!!!!!!!!

Look right when eddins sat down.. I have a headset on with white shirt and orange hat..

YESSS ha

WAR EAGLE

Why are you wearing a headset?

And thanks for the clip David...great stuff! thumbs_up.gif

Look right when eddins sat down.. I have a headset on with white shirt and orange hat..

YESSS ha

WAR EAGLE

Its my job during the game. I work with the defense during the game. I give messages to the players and let them talk to the coaches in the booth when asked.

Its my job during the game. I work with the defense during the game. I give messages to the players and let them talk to the coaches in the booth when asked.

Dude, you're friggin ausome...keep it up, whatever they have you do!

YESSS ha

WAR EAGLE

Dude, you may be the coolest guy on the board!

Except for maybe David, casue he runs it, or Stat cause he knows how many blades of grass Carnell rips up after contact, or maybe chuck casue he's been here forever or....

Well, you're cool anyway!

YESSS ha

WAR EAGLE

Dude, you may be the coolest guy on the board!

Except for maybe David, casue he runs it, or Stat cause he knows how many blades of grass Carnell rips up after contact, or maybe chuck casue he's been here forever or....

Well, you're cool anyway!

Thanks thats really really nice of ya...

WAR EAGLE :au::au:

The server may have gone down for a minute or two after the link went up. It is working and has worked for me.

Anyone else having trouble?

Great clips--thanks! Man, I was impressed at how well our front four played Saturday.

Hey, while we're at it, there are some clips on the media page that will not download, most notably the FL Frank Sanders clip and INT #3 from the LSU interception game. Anybody know how to get those up and running?

WAR EAGLE, BEAT THE CITADEL!

Archived