Borges comments on Passionate SEC Football.

DKW 86

It's also hard to image the noise level at Jordan-Hare Stadium ever going higher than it did in the last minute of Saturday's incredibly tense drama.

Borges, a Californian who learned his offense from the great Bill Walsh, was left almost speechless when he later reflected on the din that assaulted his ears and his senses in those last moments.

"That was the loudest and greatest atmosphere I've ever seen,'' he said. "I mean, this is football. This is the real thing. This is like nothing I've ever seen or been involved in.''

If Auburn keeps winning like this, he hasn't seen anything yet.

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!

just w the replay JUST DONT SEE THE LUCKY!!!!!!!

want to flme it but they have a hellava team!

NOT LUCKY IM MOST ALWAYS PASSIVE NOT ON THIS ONE!!!!

:au: deserved the win!!!!o well next yr :D:lol::poke::au:

:au: deserved the win!!!!o well next yr :D:lol::poke::au:

man im sorry but i havent been able to understand your shorthand since you joined the board.....it doesn't take that much longer to just finish what you want to say, instead of speaking in code...

ok no prob . the truth is i kaint tipe so gud .no joke ,and i do get ahead of myself simply because of this weird way of typing i have .Im not a total bhind .just gotta get the typing down.not bhind kissin this is he best board far more mature.thx for putting up w me ! and WDE!!! :au: o the corndog neck jerk no BS sec1 row 2 st16 where they are "were"paraded in front of us! :au:

:au: deserved the win!!!!o well next yr :D  :lol:   :poke:   :au:

man im sorry but i havent been able to understand your shorthand since you joined the board.....it doesn't take that much longer to just finish what you want to say, instead of speaking in code...

In his defense (sort of), his posts on Tiger Forums are equally unintelligible.

thx so i am basically being told to shut up?told you i cant tipe. and i am NO communications anything.mmk :rolleyes: :ph34r:

sorry I WILL WORK HARDER to learn to TIPE for ME and not u.

is that ok ?lost here

thx so i am basically being told to shut up?told you i cant tipe. and i am NO communications anything.mmk :rolleyes: :ph34r:

sorry I WILL WORK HARDER to learn to TIPE for ME and not u.

is that ok ?lost here

Nah. You don't have to shut up. Just throw a few extra nouns and verbs in there as you type. :poke:

Archived