Updated @ 8:55 pm: Countdown to National Signing Day - February 1st

AUSportTalk

I know that Cyrus is announcing around 11am CST, what about La'El and Richardson?  Are they later?

Collins is at 1pm and I'm not sure with Richardson

I am surprised Collins is doing a public ceremony. I would think if he was picking Auburn he would send his fax in quietly. JMO.

It's going to be pretty big news if he sends it to Auburn anyway, so he may as well have a ceremony.  Not like he could just go about his business and show up on the Plains a few months later before anyone notices.

Yeah but having to announce it in front of the whole corndog nation is much tougher than quietly faxing it in.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHH I KEEP MESSING UP TODAY!!!! We got 5 spots left... Imagine if we get

Collins

Wright

Kouandjio

Florence

Whitehead

That will be crazy... It is a long shot but any thing can happen when your an Auburn Tiger!!!!

WAR EAGLE  :wareagle:

I really think we have a 0% chance at Collins. I agree with all of you - he is announcing at his school in front of everyone. He will be BOOOOOD off of the stage if he says I am going to AU.

Also, I took this from Tiger Forums from one of the insider's posts:

Collins will be signing at 1pm at his school and then throwing a commitment party with the other LSU signees in Baton Rouge. This was scheduled a few weeks ago.__________________

We just need to hold on to what we have and add WWF and I will be happy!

AHHH I KEEP MESSING UP TODAY!!!! We got 5 spots left... Imagine if we get

Collins

Wright

Kouandjio

Florence

Whitehead

That will be crazy... It is a long shot but any thing can happen when your an Auburn Tiger!!!!

WAR EAGLE   :wareagle:

We have 4 to 6 spots left, depending on the NCAA ruling on Coleman and other things.

I really think we have a 0% chance at Collins. I agree with all of you - he is announcing at his school in front of everyone. He will be BOOOOOD off of the stage if he says I am going to AU.

Collins will be signing at 1pm at his school and then throwing a commitment party with the other LSU signees in Baton Rouge. This was scheduled a few weeks ago.__________________

Where did you hear that gr8?

Tomorrow is going to be a great day no matter what happens. No more 3* sleepers and not going after the big guns. This staff is by far the best in the country. They never give up on any recruit as evident with Calloway, Cyrus and Collins. I suggest everyone relax, sit back and enjoy the ride! WAR EAGLE!

ST,

Why did you remove Calloway and Therezie? Are you adjusting the 100% rating on those two or are you just letting the statement about current commits cover them?

Just letting the statement above cover them. They are considered commits. I will update them if anything changes.

Where did you hear that gr8?

http://forums.tigerfan.com/lsu-recruiting/

We all hang on ST's every word and percentage hahaha! Can't wait for tomorrow!

ST did the % on JW rise because of the rumors about Roberson  :dunno:

What rumors are you referring to?

look at the newly formed 12 page Roberson thread.

Collins was man-handling Clowney at the All-Star game before he went out with the ankle injury.  I remember him being extremely positive after his visit.  Collins would be dealing with the same thing Callaway or Trovon Reed did last year if he committed sooner.  :thumbsup:  I also think that Cyrus, being from Maryland, could find it fun to be a rival of his brother and to have that life long jarring going on with the big bro'.  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I like your reference to Maryland and American History.  Many may not realize that Maryland is South of the Mason-Dixon Line.

I think Collins looking at AU is more message board folk lore than reports based on good, solid facts.  Collins has been respectful to Auburn, but publicly has done very little to make people think he is wavering on his commitment to LSU much less looking at Auburn.  I say Collins to LSU.

How the the Roberson situation panned out is surprising, but not the fact that he is going to a school other than Auburn.  His commitment yesterday was more shocking than his apparent decommit/coaches not accepting his commitment story today.  Remember, dude hasn't been on our campus since September.  

I'm starting to think Cyrus to Auburn is a very real possibility.  Alabama buddy who is definitely in the know is less confident today than he was before the weekend.  Not saying it's definitely going to happen, but that ridiculous Alabama OL depth chart is sobering to an 18 year old wanting to see early playing time in his career.

JLee's war room looks like an exact copy of ST's updated post an hour ago, and after his past one, I really don't give two craps about having access there anymore. Pretty easy to read between the lines. I want to hear the truth, even if it means you don't know everything at the time, not the consistent 20% BS that comes from Lee so often. It's too hard to know if he's telling the truth. He confirms the Roberson story 100% and minutes later Kiehl and Dakota Mosley's dads say the exact opposite after talking to the actual coaches. Just shows you what a waste of money Rivals is compared to this site. No reason for me not to donate now. And his change of tune with Collins and the words he uses is just laughable. Like anyone believed him to begin with.

I think Collins looking at AU is more message board folk lore than reports based on good, solid facts.  Collins has been respectful to Auburn, but publicly has done very little to make people think he is wavering on his commitment to LSU much less looking at Auburn.  I say Collins to LSU.

Collins could very well go to LSU, but do you really believe ST would post 55% based only on message board BS?  He's not ESPN you know...

Collins could very well go to LSU, but do you really believe ST would post 55% based only on message board BS?  He's not ESPN you know...

Sounds good.  I'm taking the 45% that he's going to LSU and hope I'm wrong...

Sounds good.  I'm taking the 45% that he's going to LSU and hope I'm wrong...

No problem with that :).  My gut actually says the same thing (that Collins is probably LSU bound), but I'm pretty sure ST gets better solid, factual information than my gut :P.

JLee's war room looks like an exact copy of ST's updated post an hour ago, and after his past one, I really don't give two craps about having access there anymore. Pretty easy to read between the lines. I want to hear the truth, even if it means you don't know everything at the time, not the consistent 20% BS that comes from Lee so often. It's too hard to know if he's telling the truth. He confirms the Roberson story 100% and minutes later Kiehl and Dakota Mosley's dads say the exact opposite after talking to the actual coaches. Just shows you what a waste of money Rivals is compared to this site. No reason for me not to donate now. And his change of tune with Collins and the words he uses is just laughable. Like anyone believed him to begin with.

You do realize he was right about Roberson??

Archived