Updated @ 8:55 pm: Countdown to National Signing Day - February 1st

AUSportTalk

JLee's war room looks like an exact copy of ST's updated post an hour ago, and after his past one, I really don't give two craps about having access there anymore. Pretty easy to read between the lines. I want to hear the truth, even if it means you don't know everything at the time, not the consistent 20% BS that comes from Lee so often. It's too hard to know if he's telling the truth. He confirms the Roberson story 100% and minutes later Kiehl and Dakota Mosley's dads say the exact opposite after talking to the actual coaches. Just shows you what a waste of money Rivals is compared to this site. No reason for me not to donate now. And his change of tune with Collins and the words he uses is just laughable. Like anyone believed him to begin with.

You do realize he was right about Roberson??

Yeah but why pay him when you can donate to AE for the best info on Auburn Athletics and many times quicker than Rivals?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JLee's war room looks like an exact copy of ST's updated post an hour ago, and after his past one, I really don't give two craps about having access there anymore. Pretty easy to read between the lines. I want to hear the truth, even if it means you don't know everything at the time, not the consistent 20% BS that comes from Lee so often. It's too hard to know if he's telling the truth. He confirms the Roberson story 100% and minutes later Kiehl and Dakota Mosley's dads say the exact opposite after talking to the actual coaches. Just shows you what a waste of money Rivals is compared to this site. No reason for me not to donate now. And his change of tune with Collins and the words he uses is just laughable. Like anyone believed him to begin with.

Nut meet squirrel

Nut meet squirrel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wasn't MR supposed to be 100% Auburn? I can't believe any percentages because noone honestly knows who they will pick except themselves.

I know that Cyrus is announcing around 11am CST, what about La'El and Richardson?  Are they later?

Collins is at 1pm and I'm not sure with Richardson

Per Scout, Richardson will announce at 9.  I'm assuming Nashville time (cst).

Wasn't MR supposed to be 100% Auburn? I can't believe any percentages because noone honestly knows who they will pick except themselves.

This one is not so much about him picking a school as the coaches making the best choice for the Auburn University football team.

I know that Cyrus is announcing around 11am CST, what about La'El and Richardson?  Are they later?

Cyrus is at 8 in the morning?

He was scheduled at 8, but has decided to announce the same time as his teammate closer to 11

Who's his teammate?

Darion Cooper down to 2 schools.... Iowa & Mich St

Another teammate Jordan Lomax (*** S) committed to Iowa yesterday.

You havent been following recruiting very long,have you? :laugh:;)

What do you mean?

I do not know the story but ST said there were mitigating circumstances with MR that the coaches did not know about when MR committed...Due to those circumstances the coaches moved on to Whitehead. That implies it was the coaches decision not MR's.

Ease up there James.  JLEE is pretty well informed and is correct about as much as anyone.  I love AE and the folks here are as good as anywhere.  But JLEE and others (at other sites) have provided and will continue to provide good insight into Auburn recruiting.  This isn't an exact science you know.

Cyrus supposedly eliminated Iowa today and it's between AU/AL! 

87:  James is absolutely entitled to his opinion, (which I happen to agree with) just like you.  So no "easing up" required.  He states his opinion, you state your opinion, then you both move on.  War Eagle!

OK, I am not a facebook stalker, because I would never post anything on someone's wall.  But I did type in a few names of our current targets to see what they are saying. (I know, I need this to be over tomorrow so I can get back to my life)  I found Cyrus' nick name funny on his facebook page.  Also, his picture is pretty crazy.

Cyrus "Hasmanynames" K.     Pretty funny.

OK ST

I hear you. here is what this means to me !

DT Gabe Wright - 99%

S Erique Florence - 99%

OL Antonio Richardson - 30%

OL Cyrus Kouandjio - 55% - This will be insane if it happens. It would be like going for 2 in the Iron Bowl risking victory only to win it 29-27 !

OL La'El Collins - 55% ------ This will be double insane if it happens. “The Hat” will expand to a 10 Gallon then explode like Pumpkin Head !

DT LaMichael Fanning - 50% *I am hearing he will be a sign and place if they take him. - This will be a slap in bama’s face if it happens

WR/DB Jermaine Whitehead - 75% and rising – Trouble if he does not sign given Robinson being told no

A lot of things can change in the next 20-24 hours so _ Agree and I wish for no Lattimore like flashbacks

unless we are on the good end LOL !

Keep the updates coming buddy !

What's up with BC? I got ST's tweet asking if he switches back to Bama does he get his 5th star back. Also Miles Fomby on tharinger says as of this morning he's going back to Bama.

What's up with BC? I got ST's tweet asking if he switches back to Bama does he get his 5th star back. Also Miles Fomby on tharinger says as of this morning he's going back to Bama.

I got it too,... come on ST  :dunno: I thought this was a done deal? There is also something on rivals about him switching....

I'll be glad when tomorrow is over  :)

ST,what about the surprise recruit that was the other part of the ES news?

he said earlier today when asked that question..."We Will See."

Archived