Updated @ 8:55 pm: Countdown to National Signing Day - February 1st

AUSportTalk

So now there's a possibility Brent Calloway will decommit? I wouldn't believe it if he did and went back to Bama after what all their fans said to him or about him.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone grab a couple of beers, snuggle up to your lady,call it a night after watching SOME of the movie, go upstairs and have a passionate love making session, roll over and go to sleep..You wake up and poof, its 8 am est 7 ct, first signature..Been doing this for 5 yrs, works well. Some of you should try it instead of worrying yourself to death..Walking to fridge to grab Da Beers.

Everyone grab a couple of beers, snuggle up to your lady,call it a night after watching SOME of the movie, go upstairs and have a passionate love making session, roll over and go to sleep..You wake up and poof, its 8 am est 7 ct, first signature..Been doing this for 5 yrs, works well. Some of you should try it instead of worrying yourself to death..Walking to fridge to grab Da Beers.

Nice idea!  :we:

That's a great ideal.

Only works if she's a willing participant. lol. Is this site turning from a Kid friendly site into a having kid friendly site?

Everyone grab a couple of beers, snuggle up to your lady,call it a night after watching SOME of the movie, go upstairs and have a passionate love making session

But it's not my birthday, valentine's day, or my anniversary silly!    :partey:

That's a great ideal.

what's with the 'l' Golf?

That's a great ideal.

...Says Golf as he pops the blue pills and grabs the Samuel Adams...

That's a great ideal.

...Says Golf as he pops the blue pills and grabs the Samuel Adams...

:-X

Ok so we have a good chance of taking either La'El or Cyrus. Would one of those choosing another school help swing the other one to Auburn even though the decisions are made the same day? I figure they would know by tonight where they will be attending. Just wondering if them thinking another would choose Auburn, so they choose elsewhere... Then when nobody chooses AU, they regret NOT choosing AU. Not a likely situation, but just really wish we could pull another OL tomorrow.

Ok so we have a good chance of taking either La'El or Cyrus. Would one of those choosing another school help swing the other one to Auburn even though the decisions are made the same day? I figure they would know by tonight where they will be attending. Just wondering if them thinking another would choose Auburn, so they choose elsewhere... Then when nobody chooses AU, they regret NOT choosing AU. Not a likely situation, but just really wish we could pull another OL tomorrow.

Most recruits have each others phone number and will text each other to let them know where they are signing.

**Below you will find the percentages that the following prospects sign with Auburn. I will be updating this throughout the day and night as I receive information that might change my percentage. Also, I don't believe any of the current commits will be signing with anyone else.**

RB Brent Calloway - 60%

DT Gabe Wright - 60%

S Erique Florence - 99%

OL Antonio Richardson - 30%

OL Cyrus Kouandjio - 55%

OL La'El Collins - 55%

DT LaMichael Fanning - 50% *I am hearing he will be a sign and place if they take him.

DB Jermaine Whitehead - 80%

**I believe AU lands at least one of the OL above**

A lot of things can change in the next 20-24 hours so please be patient. I will continue to update these percentages.

So with your statement about current commit does that mean Calloway is not committed anymore?

WOW,... WTF? GW @ 60% now,...  :banghead: I've put the UT rumors off b/c of the info ST has continuously given, and now in the end we get 60%? really?  :dunno:

Archived