Updated @ 8:55 pm: Countdown to National Signing Day - February 1st

AUSportTalk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm a LSU tiger nothing changing that I'm putting my name on that dotted line tomorrow at 1PM!!!!! I bleed purple an gold!! Let's go tigers an all them tiger fans I love y'all-come get it DEATH VALLEY-" -La'El Collins

That would seem to zip that up. His recruitment has been very confusing.

how can you say that his recruitment has been confusing, when this kid has never stated anything publicly any different? he's said the same thing in every interview he's EVER given.... Now GW, BC,... there are some confusing recruitments... IMO.

It's apart of it guys. We win some and lose some. Everything will come to light tomorrow morning! War Eagle.

Is this Facebook even real?

Spacebook.  That's what one of my Auburn professors calls it.  It's definitely real, because every picture you post on it Mark Zuckerberg makes six copies of and places it in six different parts of the world.

as long as their over 50% for Auburn right now i think we still land them. Theres not much that can happen between now and tomorrow morning anyway. these guys probably know where there headed as we discuss these percentages.

as long as their over 50% for Auburn right now i think we still land them. Theres not much that can happen between now and tomorrow morning anyway. these guys probably know where there headed as we discuss these percentages.

apparently a lot happened in the last 5 hours with gabe.

"I'm a LSU tiger nothing changing that I'm putting my name on that dotted line tomorrow at 1PM!!!!! I bleed purple an gold!! Let's go tigers an all them tiger fans I love y'all-come get it DEATH VALLEY-" -La'El Collins

how can you say that his recruitment has been confusing, when this kid has never stated anything publicly any different? he's said the same thing in every interview he's EVER given.... Now GW, BC,... there are some confusing recruitments... IMO.

Because everything has been all LSU the whole way yet some undercurrent that I'm not privy to has been saying AU. It's weird to me.

Because everything has been all LSU the whole way yet some undercurrent that I'm not privy to has been saying AU. It's weird to me.

Then again, it could be something like "Let's shock the world baby!" We'll see.

LOOK.

I figured crap like this would hit the fan right before NSD.

It's nothing to get worried about. The right guys will be going to Auburn, and that's that.

If they don't think they have a good fit here and they think elsewhere is better, that is their decision and there's nothing we can do to change that. All we can do is remain classy (as we almost always have been) and DO WHAT WE DO.

:wareagle::tdau:

I know I don't post here often, but I visit all the time. Here are my thoughts though, I still think we get Wright, but if something happens to Callaway, (unless maybe I've missed something) I look to get Ameer Abdullah. Not sure why... No inside sources. Also look for Buie. I've really liked him all along. Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've read, these two have wanted concrete Auburn offers all along. I think we possibly sign one of these two anyway tomorrow if we miss on some of the bigger names.

LOOK.

It's nothing to get worried about. The right guys will be going to Auburn, and that's that.

If they don't think they have a good fit here and they think elsewhere is better, that is their decision and there's nothing we can do to change that. All we can do is remain classy (as we almost always have been) and DO WHAT WE DO.

Stay classy and then show them what they missed out on in a clear and concise manner.  

LOOK.

Stay classy and then show them what they missed out on in a clear and concise manner.  

Amen brother.

This may sound like a stupid question, but are the percentages representative on the fact that anything about 50% means in favor of Auburn over all other schools? Or is it like where somebody says a girl is a 6 when in reality she is a 2 or 3 (because its hard to differentiate a chick when shes in the 1-5 scale... most like to just say "ehhh, not my type" is a 6) and thus 60% is really like "don't like our chances."

This may sound like a stupid question, but are the percentages representative on the fact that anything about 50% means in favor of Auburn over all other schools? Or is it like where somebody says a girl is a 6 when in reality she is a 2 or 3 (because its hard to differentiate a chick when shes in the 1-5 scale... most like to just say "ehhh, not my type" is a 6) and thus 60% is really like "don't like our chances."

I know things are getting crazy in recruiting land, but that's no reason to turn to drink, brother.  :P

sucks that the two positions we are the thinnest are the two we will probably get screwed on. 

What position are we thin at????  Did you see the commitments list?

RB and DT are thin.  

we have DT's in this class with a lot of upside and still lead for Wright

Tre mason is ready to get some carries next year along with our 2 other backs. im guessing your thinking brent stays at RB.

Archived