Anyone seen my Corndog?

irnimrod

Anyone seen my Corndog? I can't find it anywhere. For weeks they have been lying all over the place in the way and stinking up the joint. Now that I could use one, I can't find one anywhere. I am so hungry I could eat a corndog without holding my nose (smell).

Did aliens come and take them away? From Saban's face after the game all corndogs may have been subjected to an alien anal probe.

Have you seen my corndog?

I hear they are protesting to the SEC and threatenin' not to return to AU unless we have at least 3 corndog vendors at the visitor's gates!

Did you notice all the mustard stains on the LSU purple and white unis? *grin*

i've always called em' "coonasses"....i don't know why....everyone i know calls em' that....must be some southern slang meaning low-bred,idiotic dumpster-divers or sumpin' like that.....i don't like to call them "corndogs".....i like corndogs and french fries with lots of mustard....comparing those to lswho fans is showing a severe lack of respect for my food

They looked more like opossums than racoons.

You know all showing their teeth (tooth in the case of most fans) and then rolling over and playing dead.

right here. Still stinking up the joint as you call it. I guess we are on our board dealing with these classy comments.

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=19945

Anyway, havent left came here right after the game congratulating Auburn on a great victory....

So you have a "corndog" here what do you need.

Its kind of funny you guys are spending more effort insulting the LSU fan base then celebrating the fact Auburn has one hell of a football team this year and very well (And should) win the SEC, so far there are about 4 posts on this board about "Corndogs" how we stink, how ignorant we are etc etc.

Hey you guys won, Auburn appears to be a great team this year. A little to much effort on insutling Louisiana. But I guess if thats more important to you then Auburn playing some fantastic football, its your board I guess.

Well, Texas, I wouldn't say this was really aimed at you. But even so, that post isn't really indicative of the AU fans that came over to Tigerforums before or after the game. I've been looking in over there all weekend and those AU fans who have posted have been nothing but considerate. And 95% of the LSU fans that have come over here have handled themselves with dignity.

Don't feel like you have to jump in and defend LSU everytime you see one of these kinds of posts. I certainly don't defend AU at every turn over at TF.com. I'd have to quit my job and do it full time if I even wanted to try. There's going to be some gloating. At least they are, for the most part, keeping it on their own board.

You're one of the good ones that we're fortunate to have around and I say that after you guys beat us or lose to us. So just assume when you hear some of these kinds of comments that they are talking about the drunken coonasses that come over here every now and then like some of the ones we had to ban and others who are teetering on the edge.

This is true, almost every Auburn fan on our Board are really cool people (You, Chuck etc etc)

Matter of fact, I am about done with Tigerforums.com. To much smack to little content. After our lose we got flooded with USC fans.

Way I see it, thats why I like it here, the corndog thing is funny, but a bit worn out but all in all, this is a great board with some good SEC fans. Hence I am here more then there.

If anyone was exiting the stadium out of the northeast corner, did you happen to see the LSU fan standing on the fence there, kind of under the spiral going up to the upper deck?

This dude was not wearing a shirt and he had the Chevy emblem (among many others) tattooed across his chest! The Auburn fans with digital cameras that were walking by were just taking his picture. I would not be surprised if it shows up on the internet sometime soon. :)

THIS IS A GREAT BOARD. I think they did well in opening up a "Woodshed" so that some can argue about who's mammy wears the largest army boots. It left the main board to more civilized banter.

I am sorry that you are sensitive to the corndog moniker. However, I'm afraid that the more it is protested the faster it will spread.

LSU did play a good game in Auburn last Saturday. They played much better than they did against the Beavers. One pundit (Jim Donnan, I believe) said it was a shame that either FL or TN had to lose. I feel that way about the AU/LSU game. This victory however, gave us a real shot at the SEC Championship and beyond. LSU can beat any team in the conference and will beat all of the other Western Division teams. That said, another LSU loss would be beneficial to us. So, we'll be rootin' again you still.

If LSU could do something to tone down their home game crowds, I think much of the dislike of LSU would fade away. For what it's worth, I like LSU, but under the circumstances cannot wish them well.

I am no sensitive to the Corndog moniker. Have look at my Avatar, I think its funny actually.

LSU will lose again, we are to young and I argue LSU played a good game, LSU missed an Extra Point, a football hit Doucet in the chest and bounced in the air at the 30 for a possibel game winning FG(Last drive of the game) and had a dumb penalty at the end that would have sent it into overtime. Auburn won the game because they made the plays and LSU didn't. Way I see it a good game is played if you win. If you dont, its a crappy game. But thats just me.

Fact is Both played really good games on D, Both Offenses did not do much. Both Defenses played fantastic, to limit those running backs (Both seperatly) to less then 100 yards is a pretty good feat.

Auburn won the game because their defense is pretty darn good, and LSU's just could not hold back a very skilled and experienced offense anymore.

We will lose again, the SEC is Auburns to lose at this point. Thats my opinion. But we will be back, its not over for us. I know most of the world is tossing dirt on LSU, fair enough. We lost a game to a top 10 team by one point. I hardly say LSU is like it was before the arrival of Saban

You're one of the good ones that we're fortunate to have around and I say that after you guys beat us or lose to us.

I agree. Tex posted nothing but football before, during and after the game.

Nice Corndog. 'pets corndog on stick' It is OK for some of you to "stick" around.

Glad you are here.

This was really in reference to some of your LSU brothers who have been talking smack on this forum for about 3 weeks. They are AWOL today. Many of you have represented your school well, but some have been overbearing (Hyped up your QBs, Vincent, and Def versus AU players). Especially since this is an Auburn site and thier intent was to post "debatable" material.

Your make good points about the game and making plays. If all the plays are made by both offenses then the score would have been about 42 to 35 in favor of LSU. It is early in the year and both team have lots of room to improve.

Auburn is not nearly as good as we would like to think right now, but we have potential to be really good should we continue to improve on both sides of the ball (and SP teams). If we win the rest of the games against the west and beat UT or UGA then we will be in the SECC. It is a little early to say very special things are instore fo this team, but a win against UT and the dreams will be spawned of playing in the MNC.

"Auburn is not nearly as good as we would like to think right now"

I argue that point, maybe its just me making myself feel better about the loss, but that win is very similar to the UGA victory LSU had last year. It showed Auburn has what it takes, I dont know if Auburn will, but to me having seen that defense and defense wins titles. Plain and simple.... Time will tell. Not trying to suck up to the locals. I just think Auburn is pretty darn good this year. and with UGA looking less then stellar, it could be a great season. LSU is now basically two back in the west with road games at UGA and UF.

Also, as for the top 10 team. I will correct that, a now top 10 team. We lost to a top 15 team is that better ?

We will be back. Dont you worry, use corndogs wont roll over and die. Saban wont allow it. We lost... But Saban will get us back.

We have a brutal test this week against MSU ;) - That loss to Maine was a fluke !!!!

I think that in the next 3 years you guys will win your second NC with Russell as the QB. My only concern with him after the game is his imobility in the pocket. As I posted previously, he has to take time to learn how to adjust to the defenses in the SEC. He has all the tools but he is not quite there yet.

I look for some shoot outs between AU and LSU for the next several years as AU becomes a more wide open offense with Cox at qb.

I also think that you guys will beat UGA this year. I fear that their offense will be "fixed" by the time the come to Auburn making that a hard game for us.

I think that LSU finishes the season with no more than two losses and with one loss will get a BCS bid if you win out as the #2 team in the SEC behind the SECC (I hope that it is AUBURN, but not banking on it).

right here. Still stinking up the joint as you call it. I guess we are on our board dealing with these classy comments.

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=19945

Anyway, havent left came here right after the game congratulating Auburn on a great victory....

So you have a "corndog" here what do you need.

Its kind of funny you guys are spending more effort insulting the LSU fan base then celebrating the fact Auburn has one hell of a football team this year and very well (And should) win the SEC, so far there are about 4 posts on this board about "Corndogs" how we stink, how ignorant we are etc etc.

Hey you guys won, Auburn appears to be a great team this year. A little to much effort on insutling Louisiana. But I guess if thats more important to you then Auburn playing some fantastic football, its your board I guess.

Your guys played a great game, and have nothing to hang their heads about. Good luck the rest of the year (though I do hope we win the West!).... ;)

If anyone was exiting the stadium out of the northeast corner, did you happen to see the LSU fan standing on the fence there, kind of under the spiral going up to the upper deck?

This dude was not wearing a shirt and he had the Chevy emblem (among many others) tattooed across his chest! The Auburn fans with digital cameras that were walking by were just taking his picture. I would not be surprised if it shows up on the internet sometime soon. :)

I SAW THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oy vey - what a freak. I am assuming he is a NASCAR fan???

I SAW THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oy vey - what a freak. I am assuming he is a NASCAR fan???

tee hee hee :lol:

He's an LSU fan first so whatever he is beyond that is just gravy!

Archived