****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression that you can start sending them in at 7 AM....and depending on your time zone that could be 6 AM (bama time) for recruits in Florida/Georgia

Who's was it last year that took so long to come in?  I can't remember right now, I just remember being at work freaking out....was it Trovon's?

Probably Bonolomo:  he was on the West Coast.

With the exception of those announcing on ESPN ( Gabe, Erique, Calloway, and Cyrus), if we don't have a fax by 10AM from those you consider locks, then start worrying.

With the exception of those announcing on ESPN ( Gabe, Erique, Calloway, and Cyrus), if we don't have a fax by 10AM from those you consider locks, then start worrying.

so if we don't get a fax from Kiehl by 10 we should worry?  :tease:

Maybe QBDad talked to the other commits to hold off until after Kiehl gets his in

I would assume that most of the kids have to get to school to have a access to a fax machine. Even in ET they are just getting there.

Who do we have in the eastern time zone that we are solid on?

Blackson, Frost, Therezie(hopefully), Fulse, Mason, Bray, Uzomah

BAMCIS...thanks for the quick reply Wareaglefan....im slacking this year a little...guess i was kinda hyped and satisfied  that we were so solid on our next stud QB that his dad joined AuburnEagle!!!

Archived