****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelo Blackson in!

Are you sitting beside the fax machine?? lol....i have the auburn official page and offical facebook page and you are putting them up faster than them

Can one of the Mods either make a sticky thread or Edit the first post in this thread and update the list as they come in?  

That'll keep the workin folk from having to scan through page after page to see who all has sent in the LOI's!

Thanks!

War Eagle.  Going to be a good day for Auburn :)

Here is the link to the Official Announcement thread.  You can't post on it.  It is for the LOIs received only.  Post all comments in this the thread you asked the question in.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=30779.0

Preciatchees!

Kiehl, Get up, daylight lights burning, Rise and shine... Lets go.... bright eyed and bushy tailed.

If I was AUQBDAD I would post this morning that:

"Kiehl has decided that Auburn is not the perfect fit. He has decided that he is 'Taking his talents to South beach.' Go Canes!"

Now the reaction to that would be a thesis in the making.

Kiehl, Get up, daylight lights burning, Rise and shine... Lets go.... bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I've heard that a time or two waking up in the mornings...  Thanks for the memory daddio...    

Good morning, ladies and gents

How long after his announcement, will it take Florence to send in his fax, or will he hand deliver it being that he's only about 20 miles away?

Archived